No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone.. I've been popping in and out today and haven't been able to talk much.

Congrats to all who have recently made milestones (sorry, I haven't kept track of who you are)!!!!

And Happy Birthday SazZat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a Daniel Hug for you.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday SazZat!

Congrats DeeDee on #900!

Woohoo Mazzmatazz - #600!
      Thanks for the hatless cap.

Brilliant name tag Bling!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Happy Birthday SazZat!

Congrats DeeDee on #900!

Thanks for the hatless cap.

Brilliant name tag Bling!
        *snurching*

But she did it so pretty!

I am so unobservant of these things that I missed a very important one in Jack's thread... *hangs head in shame* But I get distracted by all the pretty pictures!!

Comment

Happy Birthday SazZat!

Congrats DeeDee on #900!

Yeah......uh....ditto!
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Here's a yummy double thunk....

And......

PANTS!
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
              *screams with laughter*

you know how it's quiet on here today... and i'm bored... i checked the post counts in here... and i'm 13th highest... i even outdo meimei, buggy, tryxy, sue_J, alaskhah, kiwigater, oregonjen.... man, that's bad. that is so bad...

Now, wait... I never claimed to be on the blame list. I prefer to stay low profile & off the radar! Well, that & I have multi-thunking tendencies, so sometimes my attention is a little *ahem* divided...

D: Divided, huh? Who are the others? I'll take care of 'em!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                ((((Kiwi))))) I feel your pain! When the Evil Wench Kliggins sabotaged my internet sat, I had to use dialup. To even get the forum to load I had to turn off all the piccies! It's just not the same!!
                And for this reason I am barely seen on the forum these days. I just don't have hours to spend going through all that. I do love to see all the loverly pics, but after two days I had to skip over a dozen pages. The last few days I couldn't even get to the main forum page. *goes back to lurking*

*waves to Meimei*

Comment

Ugh, nothing like an insanely busy week to drag you away from that which you adore.... *waves at everyone * To make up for not being here, here's some blue eyes AND a suit!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Just cause he's adorable when he cries...

Comment

Hey Alaskhah! Hope you are having a good time. Are you bringing my mom a key chain?
                      OH, NO! I knew I forgot something! *sigh* You would think that being a former keychain collector myself that I would've gotten at least one.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                        Yeah! Both of you are here! Yet another reason to look forward to checking this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                          OH, NO! I knew I forgot something! *sigh* You would think that being a former keychain collector myself that I would've gotten at least one.
                          Its okay, she has more than enough. Much more important that you had a good time. Since I am going to miss my midnight post.

sigpic

Comment

*Whew* I made it! It took all day (well, except for a few runs to go get some of my photos printed out), but I'm finally caught up! Congrats to all who had milestones while I was gone. I will probably have to go on a bit of a posting spree to make up for the dent in my daily average resulting from my absence. So, to start off, a silly pic...

Comment

Good morning campers!.....it's wet, windy, cold and miserable here.....no change there then...a normal British Late Spring day!.....

My bath leak has been fixed....without the need for complete ceiling redecoration thank goodness!....and it's a Multi-thunk Monday.....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Its okay, she has more than enough. Much more important that you had a good time. Since I am going to miss my midnight post.

This... this... *dribbles* this series of pictures converts me to double thunking... i'm very picky about the RDA pics I like though

Comment

Working...
                                X