Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Well, if Danny's involved there has to be a coffee flavored one. (That's my favorite. )
    Gee, and I just finished this one! This goes to Dee Dee (((Dee Dee))) for yesterday.

I only had three flavours left to make, and now you made me do coffee

Last edited by mazzmatazz; 19 May 2005, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      Gee, and I just finished this one! This goes to Dee Dee (((Dee Dee))) for yesterday.

I only have three flavours left to make now you made me do coffee
      *Wonders if there's a Oma Desala Heavenly Hash version...*

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        *Wonders if there's a Oma Desala Heavenly Hash version...*
        Hash? is it the same thing in english as it is in american?

Comment

Hash? is it the same thing in english as it is in american?
          Not the meat and potatoe version the marshmallow and nuts and coconut version (or something close to that )
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            OH OH OH *Fangirl moment* do you see how his bicep is filling that sleeve...*sigh*...oh I like that....... I think *Bondage Thursday* is going to become my favorite day
            *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

I knew that if I ever got you over here, you'd be hooked. We're just a little too much alike that way!

Comment

I only had three flavours left to make, and now you made me do coffee

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...eeanddanny.jpg
              (((Mazz))) *mwa* ......thanks it's yummy!......

Dee Dee xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I was just lusting after these biceps.....and while I know this isn't Daniel...it may help all you WONDERFUL picture Hussies see what would be a good Bicep pic and if you have Danny boy like this I would be VERY Happy

This man has some serious biceps
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I was just lusting after these biceps.....and while I know this isn't Daniel...it may help all you WONDERFUL picture Hussies see what would be a good Bicep pic and if you have Danny boy like this I would be VERY Happy

I've always like this one for the arm-age, and I like it even better after Ang got through with it. Linky due to the borderline PG-ness...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...ngerShanks.jpg

Comment

And this one!! How have I gone this far into Thursday without posting my fave??

Comment

Special Bondage Thursday Flavor!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        I've always like this one for the arm-age, and I like it even better after Ang got through with it. Linky due to the borderline PG-ness...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...ngerShanks.jpg
                        ROFLMAO!!! that is so funny Bling

and I will be snurching that Lovely shot of Daniel in the post just after as well...THAT is definitely a Bicep shot

Comment

Not the meat and potatoe version the marshmallow and nuts and coconut version (or something close to that )
                          Heh, nope, don't think Mazz meant that sort of hash either!

FF, who had a misspent youth (and if she could find him again, she'd be very happy...)

Cue cute Danny!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! that is so funny Bling

and I will be snurching that Lovely shot of Daniel in the post just after as well...THAT is definitely a Bicep shot
                            Isn't it tho?? And it's all Ang! She freehands a lot of the manips she does.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                              Heh, nope, don't think Mazz meant that sort of hash either!

FF, who had a misspent youth (and if she could find him again, she'd be very happy...)

Cue cute Danny!!!
                              Thankfully, Seshat grabbed me on Yahoo and explained... It would explain a lot about Oma though, with our interpretation!

Comment

Thankfully, Seshat grabbed me on Yahoo and explained... It would explain a lot about Oma though, with our interpretation!
                                LOL...well I was staying away from.....the illegal kind...... hate it when that stuff gets caught in my teeth when I am eating Ice Cream

ETA: but you are so right...about Oma

Comment

Working...
                                X