X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats CKO on 2500!!! WOOHOO!!!

And.....

Happy Bondage/Whumped Thursday!

Daniel all tied up and ready. Dee Dee, you got the scissors?

Nice peek at his booty!
    sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

A whumped Daniel for your hussy pleasure. Poor Daniel. Where do you think Rafael puts those jumper cables on Daniel?

I would gladly nurse Daniel back to health. Of course, I'm gonna hafta give Daniel a sponge bath.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
        Happy Bondage/Whumped Thursday!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...iel_tiedup.jpg

Daniel all tied up and ready. Dee Dee, you got the scissors?

Nice peek at his booty!
        Very nice indeed!....

WELL DONE CKO ON 2500 POSTS!!

Another one where poor Danny's in need of a lot of TLC....ooo those poor wrists ..where's Foxy when you need her to kiss them better?...

Although I don't think there'll be any shortage of hussies queueing up for the job in her absence!...

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Well its wet, cold and miserable here today ..but on the upside my hayfever's not so bad and I went into my profile and found I can choose from some more bonus main avatars now and I've got more PM's to use....

Off to tackle some lovely Pistachio ice cream now.....seeing as Mazz hasn't done that flavour yet and it's the only one I eat...apart from Vanilla with hot cherries in sauce that I can only get in Belgium....

Goes away before more very un-PG thoughts of Daniel and ice cream loom into my rather active imagination....

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic

Comment

New cap for CKO's 2500!! [Way to go CKO!!] Let's call this one...

The Bondage/Whump Smorgasbord

Comment

Congrats CKO on 2500!!!!!

(why are all these people who've been here less time than me have way more posts than me )

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                Well its wet, cold and miserable here today ..but on the upside my hayfever's not so bad and I went into my profile and found I can choose from some more bonus main avatars now and I've got more PM's to use....

Off to tackle some lovely Pistachio ice cream now.....seeing as Mazz hasn't done that flavour yet and it's the only one I eat...apart from Vanilla with hot cherries in sauce that I can only get in Belgium....

Goes away before more very un-PG thoughts of Daniel and ice cream loom into my rather active imagination....

Dee Dee xx
                Technically, the peanut butter one was originally pistachio. But I could make a special one for you Dee Dee if you'd like. Pants Pistachio?

I'll add it to the list. I have at least two more flavours under my bandana.

Comment

I see that Thooding is alive and well here this morning . . . .hehe

Comment

Here's another whumpy....sweaty.....dirty Danny. I love his facial expression here. He's just so adorable when he's all whumpy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Breathe in and stretch...

He thought that death and ascension would release him from the bondage of his dying body, when in fact he traded the bondage his corporeal body placed on his spirit for bondage the Ascended placed on his actions.

Breathe out, and relax.

Comment

I don't have many bondage... but here's a new one (ya, I posted it yesterday, but who cares. )

Here's my stretch.....bound, not just by the ribbon device, but by his love of the host.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          Breathe in and stretch...

He thought that death and ascension would release him from the bondage of his dying body, when in fact he traded the bondage his corporeal body placed on his spirit for bondage the Ascended placed on his actions.

Breathe out, and relax.
                          WOW!...beautiful piccy and wise words Oh Great One Of The Caps....

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            I don't have many bondage... but here's a new one (ya, I posted it yesterday, but who cares. )

Here's my stretch.....bound, not just by the ribbon device, but by his love of the host.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...niel_FIAD2.jpg
                            Excellent stretch!! It feels all tingly!

Last edited by blingaway; 19 May 2005, 05:58 AM. Reason: formatting issues...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              Ooo I LOVE it when folks make their first post here in The Pond! Welcome!!

Boonie or bandana??

You know, Ma'am, I'm getting rather tired of you not offering the third alternative with that...

Or how about neither, Tara? (Welcome! DJF still has the clone boxes around somewhere...)

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

Dee Dee xx
                                (((Dee Dee))) You MUST not be well, I haven't seen any trace of your favorite Thursday pic...

*snogs for Deeds*

OK, how's about "trapped as a figment of Sam's imagination"?

I know, really lame stretch, but I love that scene. *blink blink*

Comment

Working...
                                X