Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    ((((Dee Dee))))
    Just 'cause every hussy needs a hug. 'Specially on days like today.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...at_6/Hug_1.jpg

Here I am, supposed to be finishing up my work, and instead I'm digging through the Photobucket...
    (((Ses)))...thanks....that man sure cuddles good.....

I've been very remiss today and not posted many body parts or weapons....with under 10 mins left of Wednesday here's my contribution...

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

What happened??? all the Hussies turned speechless! Maybe this will get the talking again...

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        I know I should cut the image but can anyone else see Evil!Daniel's panty line? I can't. Does Evil!Daniel wear a thong? Anything at all?

Enquiring minds need to know...

FF
        Foxy.... shame on you. Ever since you posted this question, I've been going through all my booty shots to figure out the answer. And I don't have enough booty shots.

We really need to figure this out.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Foxy.... shame on you. Ever since you posted this question, I've been going through all my booty shots to figure out the answer. And I don't have enough booty shots.

We really need to figure this out.
          Now there's a job I'd be happy to volunteer my services for: booty shot inspector.
          My connection keeps getting dropped as well. Don't know if it's Gateworld or just me being clueless again.

Comment

Mazz is in a grouchy mood. The HTB just talked at her for 30 minutes like she was some kind of frellin' idiot. And then went nuts because the wrestling didn't get taped. Well. I turned the Sky TV over to the appropriate channel at the appropriate time and pressed record. Not my fault if the frelling ghost in our Sky box switched it to MTV no, seriously. my flat is infested with annoying ghosts that move and change things. ESPECIALLY the tv channel.

I'm going to make another flavour of icecream to cheer myself up.

BONDAGE THURSDAY!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
              Mazz is in a grouchy mood. The HTB just talked at her for 30 minutes like she was some kind of frellin' idiot. And then went nuts because the wrestling didn't get taped. Well. I turned the Sky TV over to the appropriate channel at the appropriate time and pressed record. Not my fault if the frelling ghost in our Sky box switched it to MTV no, seriously. my flat is infested with annoying ghosts that move and change things. ESPECIALLY the tv channel.

I'm going to make another flavour of icecream to cheer myself up.

BONDAGE THURSDAY!

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...4xbhe/s640x480
              (((Mazz))) I hate to tell you this, but when the HTB becomes a fully-fledged H it's not going to get any better. They just don't understand what's really important.

"Whaddya MEAN you didn't get dinner on? Lemme guess, you were on that stupid GateWorld again..." Nag nag nag.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                (((Mazz))) I hate to tell you this, but when the HTB becomes a fully-fledged H it's not going to get any better. They just don't understand what's really important.

"Whaddya MEAN you didn't get dinner on? Lemme guess, you were on that stupid GateWorld again..." Nag nag nag.
                Ahh, but he's not allowed to nag me because of the pc. He wore out a stick on his XBox controller from playing so much, so I keep that for whenever he starts to complain

More IceCream anyone?

Last edited by mazzmatazz; 19 May 2005, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                  I can't look at that picture now without thinking of Seshat's fab Krispy Kremes manip. It's spoilt it for me, it has

Speaking of manips... I'm bored tonight... It shows...
                  Anyone for IceCream?
                  ((((MAZZ))))
                  I keep trying to give you hugs for all your kind words and my posts keep getting eaten. I think it was your mention of ice cream!

Comment

It's quite amazing... It must be quiet in here, because I've mentioned Ice Cream, and noone's ducking the PG Paddle yet

Danny appears to be enjoying his helping

Comment

nice piccies everyone
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        You do know there's a much shorter answer to that. Chickens are comedy gold. 'Nuff said. (Just ask Gonzo. )
                        haha! True, very true. I'm not sharp today or witty. It's an off day, and I'm new to the thread. Sorry folks, hopefully the quick wit will return tomorrow.

Comment

oh yeah, feel free to distribute the icecream to the other thunk threads

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                            haha! True, very true. I'm not sharp today or witty. It's an off day, and I'm new to the thread. Sorry folks, hopefully the quick wit will return tomorrow.
                            I for one eagerly await the return of your mojo.

Weapons day!!

Comment

Weapons day doesn't preclude Daniel being on the receiving end does it?

Comment

Technically... It's Thursday here. But I'll rectify that in just a second.

Comment

Working...
                                X