No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some of us have a slight fascination with necks...

Comment

I know there has to be some good caption for this but my poor tired brain cannot think of one. Can anyone help me?

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!
      (Time in a bottle by Jim Croce)

Comment

nekkid chest
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

MICHAEL on STAR TV
          Sue

sigpic

Comment

here is a cute pic of MICHAEL!
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Flat on his back, nekkid, covered in sticky pineapple juice and in my bed?

*runs from PG paddle*

ETA: Okay... sans the pineapple juice...
              Flat on his back, nekkid, covered in sticky pineapple juice and in your bed with--

*wonders if the PG paddle permits allusions to menages et trois* (sp?)

Comment

enjoy!
                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  Flat on his back, nekkid, covered in sticky pineapple juice and in your bed with--

*wonders if the PG paddle permits allusions to menages et trois* (sp?)
                  ROTFLMAO!! I think that would get you more than one swat with the paddle!

And who said you were twisted!!

Come to think of it... You might like the paddle!!!

Comment

I think Daniel's a little panicked over the turn of events in the pond...

Daniel: Peanut butter, bondage Thursdays, pineapple juice, pants stealing, archeologist whumping guides, paddles, menage et trois? Is that a nervous twitch starting? I think it's a nervous twitch...

Comment

Jack: It's okay, Daniel... No one will notice the nervous twitch...
                      Daniel: But, Jack, paddles... peanut butter... bondage Thursday...
                      Jack: It's okay, Daniel... I got your six...

Comment

Group thunk!

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!
                        (Time in a bottle by Jim Croce)

Comment

Lol, Daniel looks so funny drugged up.

Notice how Jack always seems to hug Daniel. Okay, not always ... but still - there's enough of it! Should be a Jack/Daniel thread. Eep!
                          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dDanielHug.jpg

Jack: It's okay, Daniel... No one will notice the nervous twitch...
                            Daniel: But, Jack, paddles... peanut butter... bondage Thursday...
                            Jack: It's okay, Daniel... I got your six...
                            *snort*

J - Daniel, what have I told you about letting things go like this?
                            D - Yes Jack.
                            J - Now repeat after me, "I will not excite the Hussies to the point of frenzied behavior."
                            D - Jack......
                            J - DANIEL.
                            D - Fine. I will not excite the hussies mmmmmmmumblemumblemumble...........
                            J - BAD DANIEL!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                              *snort*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../caps/bad1.jpg

J - Daniel, what have I told you about letting things go like this?
                              D - Yes Jack.
                              J - Now repeat after me, "I will not excite the Hussies to the point of frenzied behavior."
                              D - Jack......
                              J - DANIEL.
                              D - Fine. I will not excite the hussies mmmmmmmumblemumblemumble...........
                              J - BAD DANIEL!
                              *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Does this mean Daniel gets the paddle? Was there a chapter on paddling in the whumping guide? It might need a revision...

Comment

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Does this mean Daniel gets the paddle? Was there a chapter on paddling in the whumping guide? It might need a revision...
                                *Tentatively holds up hand*

So do I get to volunteer to tell poor MS about the PG paddle while in Burbank?
                                Last edited by Chelle; 16 May 2005, 09:22 PM. Reason: can't spell... can't spell..... brain dead....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X