Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How 'bout a nice triple thunk??

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Oh, Chelle.... you did an awesome job filling my obsession!!!!!

(but then anything on that man can turn into an obsession with me...I never had an obsession with his hands until the con)
      LOL! I can only imagine how badly I would have been shaking if it had been me up there!!! It only took me a good minute to be able to hold the camera still, laughing at the many MANY expressions that ran across your face when CJ yanked out the chair and put it in front of MS!!!!

Might have to post one of those faces later tonight, when I get home from work!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

maybe i am missing something, but i dont understand the whole deal with danny *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by space-boys-are-sexy
          maybe i am missing something, but i dont understand the whole deal with danny *shrug*
          *gasp*

Awwwwwww well....... He's tasty, has nice blue eyes, and a smile to DIE for.....Arms.......Hands.......Feets.......Neck......Ah, but I digress.

But if that's not your cup of tea, 'tis okay! There's plenty to oogle all over the board.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

sexy, intelligent, sexy....... Um...... THUNK!!!! (Sorry, I'm speechless at the moment to be able to discribe the obsession.)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              I've got a very busy day ahead, bit I can't get started until I post this Double Thunk I've been saving for a whole week!...

What elegant hands he has! Comes of having delicate wrists I guess...

Very atmospheric Blingy!.....
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I don't understand anyone who doesn't understand the attraction!

Well, I've decided to send Ang the movers, because now I need plumbers. Anybody got some? (With extra plumber's crack? )

D: Well, Batman, aren't you going to rush off to the rescue?
                J: It's only water in her basement.
                D: Well, what qualifies as an emergency to you?
                J: If the donut shop is on fire.

Comment

It's a pure intellectual love that spurs our devotion to dear Daniel...

Oops! Wrong piccie!

See? Intellectual...

Comment

I know we can't all like the same, but why come on here for your first post just to say that???

Someone is asking for red dings methinks

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      It's a pure intellectual love that spurs our devotion to dear Daniel...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/pinchablesforDJF.jpg

Oops! Wrong piccie!

See? Intellectual...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/WoO4.jpg
                      Yeah! Intellectual!

Now, let's all see what happens if we stop feeding the troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

Well, I've decided to send Ang the movers, because now I need plumbers. Anybody got some? (With extra plumber's crack? )
                        I've got some subbies (subcontractors) who are very good plumbers, unfortunately, bit of a commute from here to there.

Achoo!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                          I know we can't all like the same, but why come on here for your first post just to say that???

Someone is asking for red dings methinks
                          Now, now.... it sometimes takes time to turn a person. Look at kligs, meimei and Tame; it took them a while to "see the light".

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ck/batman1.jpg
                            D: Well, Batman, aren't you going to rush off to the rescue?
                            J: It's only water in her basement.
                            D: Well, what qualifies as an emergency to you?
                            J: If the donut shop is on fire.
                            Ouch Jilly!...I feel your pain ...I think I have a leak in the bathroom, which is right above the new kitchen ceiling!....

Don't have a plumber to hand but I do have a Daniel with a .....well it's some kind of implement....

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

i'm sorry ladies. i'm a bit grouchy. just had me 3.30pm blues and fell asleep at my desk.

i feel how he looks

Comment

More yummy multi-thunkiness...

sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X