X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWolf
    Erin, you can find the Puff & Ruffle here:

http://www.gateworld.net/fandom/conv...04_video.shtml

Be warned though, it's a little long. BUT, you get a demonstration of said Puff & Ruffle, LOL.
    Love the sig! I am a lover of the beard as well...I like scruffy personally!

Thanks for the linky, I'll go check it out in a little while...I think I'll post a few more...do you have an approximate time on the vid?

My favorite duo...
    Last edited by erinanderson; 15 May 2005, 08:07 PM.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Daniel by candelight.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Sorry Erin, the 2003 con was the most recent I saw listed, so thought it was the one. Hope you enjoy.

There never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them!
        (Time in a bottle by Jim Croce)

Comment

The expression I had on my face when I was asked to work today...OY!

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Yeah, the runtime is 39 min (give or take a few seconds).

But please, don't stop with what you've been doing here! I've been enjoying the ride tonight.

~DW
            It was the precious...the precious made me do it!

Comment

Daniel on the phone you say?

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Yeah, the runtime is 39 min (give or take a few seconds).

But please, don't stop with what you've been doing here! I've been enjoying the ride tonight.
                Well I am always happy to oblige!

Can never get enough of this duo...

Do you know where the Puff and Ruffle is explained in the video? Like how far in....I just don't really want to watch all of it if I don't have too, though I am sure it is terribly entertaining...

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Ses needs to make that coffee cup into a mountain dew can....just a suggestion...

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

more great piccys as ususal
                    sigpic

Comment

*chortle*

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Double thunk!

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

The part where they do the Puff & Ruffle starts at 8:06 on the runtime chronometer. But there is also a great interview with MS, CJ, and AT later on in the video that you should make sure not to miss!

~DW
                          It was the precious...the precious made me do it!

Comment

Another double thunk! mmmm muscles...must go thunk over on the CJ thunk thread more often...

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

The part where they do the Puff & Ruffle starts at 8:06 on the runtime chronometer. But there is also a great interview with MS, CJ, and AT later on in the video that you should make sure not to miss!
                              Alrighty I gets it...okay a few more pics and then I am off to watch the video...may stop by when I am done watching it...or maybe post during it...we shall see if I can multitask at this late hour...

More of the smile that lights up the room...

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

FEET!

Where's SueJ when you need her?

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X