Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
    Hmmm icecream!! i just went to coldstone today (if you dont know what that is... you havent really lived) the only place worth breaking my diet for

Wow that was a wee bit off topic, here is a picture to get us back on track...

Lizbeth
    Coldstone Creamery? Now there's an erotic adventure for your taste buds!! *sniffle* They don't have one in the town I work in since the transfer... I miss Coldstone's. I guess I'll have to console myself with a visual erotic adventure instead.

Daniel appears pleased at the description... Or he's remembering his last trip to Coldstone's...

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
      Hmmm icecream!! i just went to coldstone today (if you dont know what that is... you havent really lived) the only place worth breaking my diet for

Wow that was a wee bit off topic, here is a picture to get us back on track...

Lizbeth
      Ah yes, Coldstone. One 2 blocks away from me. Not so good sometimes.

But, I am back now and the Menace run continues...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                          I took my visitors to one of the three ice cream farms near here on Saturday and womanfully resisted bringing home a couple of litres of rhubarb and custard (my favourite).
                          Now I'm regretting not getting some as I'm coming down with a cold and the idea of cool ice cream soothing my throat seems like a good idea right now.

I was going to post Danny eating ice cream but JackslashDaniel have just put up a Torment of Tantalus gallery and I had to snurch this one for beautiful young MS (look at that dainty wrist) and that wonderful look on RDA's face.
                          *sigh* I loved the interaction between Daniel, Jack and Katherine in this one. And yes, that look on RDA's face... Perfect... And Daniel too... *very big sigh* Oh, what I wouldn't give to have those two looking at me that way!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X