Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Got it !!! you HAVE to appreciate it when the Hussies here are just so darn nice and spend HOURS slaving away staring at MS finding bits and pieces of our favorite body part....KUDOS and for being so wonderful
    Was looking at Beneath the Surface tonight and though of you Tame...

Comment

Oh....Thank you Bling....THAT is perking up my night very much *sigh*....ok now MS *Flex* for Tame
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*thud* very nice
        sigpic

Comment

its not thud CKO, its thunk

nice piccies *looks at them again*

*thunk*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh....Thank you Bling....THAT is perking up my night very much *sigh*....ok now MS *Flex* for Tame
            There's your next con question.

Hi, I'm a big fan, so great to see you at con again, would you mind bearing your biceps and flexing for me?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              *whispering to avoid shooting pain in head* Neck?
              hehehe; too much girl's night out? (((meimei)))
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                There's your next con question.

Hi, I'm a big fan, so great to see you at con again, would you mind bearing your biceps and flexing for me?
                GOT IT! And check...

Argh..I HATE retail....was SUPPOSED to have tomorrow off...but now I get to go work instead...argh! I need a real job...

Some Danny to cheer me up before I go to bed (nargh) since I have to be up and awake tomorrow...(nargh again!)

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Okay sufficiently cheered now...g'night hussies!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

And as one hussy goes to bed, another wakes up!...

Morning all....

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                      And as one hussy goes to bed, another wakes up!...

Morning all....

Dee Dee xx
                      Morning DeeDee!! Well, actually it's more like what the military types my man works with call 0-dark-30.

But anyhoo...Got a nice one for Tame...

Comment

And a nice one for me! I loved how the flames were leaping about behind him as he longed for some "grander thing..."

Comment

Another stunning cap Blingy!.....

I've had a couple of hours to myself this morning while hubs visits his mum and son is off paintballing ...got loads of chores done and relished the peace and quiet of a house to myself....am now sitting down with a cool drink ready to thunk a bit....

Borrowing one of your beautiful "Crossroads" caps Blingy to match my "chilled out" mood....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

J: It's sunday morning now...the ponds is quiet Danny...
                            D: Just you wait .... I'd give it half an hour before it's buzzing with hussies snurching my pants again... *sigh*
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

J: You know... you actually have to be grateful to your hussies..
                              D: Really ?... why ?
                              J: At least your hussies only post your recent pic, my GG post pic from the 80s...
                              Oy ! you wouldn't caught dead on some of the cloths I wore. *sigh*
                              sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Got it !!! you HAVE to appreciate it when the Hussies here are just so darn nice and spend HOURS slaving away staring at MS finding bits and pieces of our favorite body part....KUDOS and for being so wonderful
                                Yes... it's so... tortuous to spend hours looking at him... respect our sacrifices

here's a flagboy for you. btw, all, the whole threads gallery is here

Comment

Working...
                                X