Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    and Bling as much as I am an admirer of *Pants* ...I do get a bit excitable over his Biceps and triceps....and forearms
    Really, you say you get excited over triceps, biceps and forearms? I would have never guessed.

sigpic

Comment

and Bling as much as I am an admirer of *Pants* ...I do get a bit excitable over his Biceps and triceps....and forearms

so these wonderful Hussies throw one or two in for me ....you all are so nice
      I can see the biceps fascination. Me, it's teeth. Don't ask...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Oh no! *gasp*

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ic/dj41chi.jpg

Daniel is distraught now.
        HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Okay I pulled a few caps for now - but I cannot find that tongue moment I had the first time. I'll post a few before bed, but now I'm all mad at myself. The first time I finally got this stupid program doing caps, it crashed the whole computer and did the whole "Windows has recovered from a serious error."

No S**t Sherlock, you lost my caps, you ******* computer!
        *sigh*
        Well now that I have myself together, I must edit the caps a little, they're awfully big, and then post. Be back in oh..... 20 minutes?

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Comment

Really, you say you get excited over triceps, biceps and forearms? I would have never guessed.

Originally posted by blingaway
            I can see the biceps fascination. Me, it's teeth. Don't ask...

OH MY !!! yeah.....I have a *little* thing about his *arms*....sigh...... those are very very very very very nnnnnnnnniiiicccccceeeee
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Don't mind me....I'll be the one on my knees ..........nibbling on his forearms....WHAT!! did you think I was going to be doing
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

WAHOOO! Got 'em done, and it's been 20 minutes!!!

Had to start with blue eyes for FRIDAY!!!

Comment

Don't mind me....I'll be the one on my knees ..........nibbling on his forearms....WHAT!! did you think I was going to be doing
                    C'mon Tame, at least sit in his lap if you are going to nibble his forearms. Have some dignity.....never mind, I forgot where I was.

sigpic

Comment

C'mon Tame, at least sit in his lap if you are going to nibble his forearms. Have some dignity.....never mind, I forgot where I was.

OOOO I had him autograph a picture very similar to that....my daughter LOVES MS and she picked out that one for him to sign for her....why???? THE ARMS!!!! yes I have raised her right

Comment

D - Did you really say I can keep my pants for now?!?!?! For real and for true?

Comment

well I could............................. but then there would be NO chance of my................... ...........slipping

Comment

D - Oh okay.... NOW give up the pants. Got it.

Comment

Thanks to Kris, I've become such a Stargate junkie that it's unreal. And because of this new addiction (Not so new, but newly rekindled), I must continue with yummy, lickable, non-PG thought inducing caps....

Comment

And another......

Comment

Working...
                                X