Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wirthless
    *Mwa!*
    *ponders* what can I do... what CAN I do...?

Comment

And, for my 400th post... EVEN BETTER THAN *SNOG*, I bring you...

Comment

LOL Mazz. great job on the captions ......and since I like chocolate and Peanut butter...and I have been converted over to being an *Arm Thunker*....how could we go about getting all of these things together
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          Congrats Erin on 600!!
          I think maybe MS heard you were going to the Chicago con.
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/fd53e71b.jpg
          Might MIGHT be going to the Chicago Con...so tell Michael to put the phone down and stop dialing the FBI...

My contribution for Blue Eyed Friday before I head off to the salt mines...

And before I forget, Congrats to Ang for 1000, Mei Mei for 3000 (I'll never get to that unless I attend more cons) and Mazz for 400! Wahoo! WTG Hussies!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            LOL Mazz. great job on the captions ......and since I like chocolate and Peanut butter...and I have been converted over to being an *Arm Thunker*....how could we go about getting all of these things together
            Well...Seshat made a nicely bicep-ly chocoDanny for the Hussy meal, maybe if you ask really nicely (and offer her a neat zat cap), she could do one a with a peanut better swirl running through it...

Comment

ROFL!!! THAT is fabulous ...I will have to work on my *letterof begging*....I am totally impressed by the work you guys put into your Thunking....if no one believed it before...they should now....
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hmmmm.... Okay, there seems to be a wee bit of excitement going on about Jack's thread being *sputter* bigger *whimper* than Daniel's... It's hard, er, difficult to type *snort* this with a straight face...

*clears throat*

Anyway, some people think that Daniel is about to overtake Jack... *thinking "Oh, goodness, I hope Feli's not around"* *giggle* I mean, Daniel's post count is about to overtake Jack...

Oh, heck... What was I trying to say?

Oh yeah, Jack's thread is the fifth incarnation of that thread. The mods used to close down a thread after 1000 posts to keep them from looking too scary for newbies. I don't think that Daniel has had more than this thread. Sooooo, for all of those that are excited over Daniel topping Jack's post count, add about 4000 posts to the current Jack thread and keep posting...

Hey, I love the whumpable archeologist but it's Jack, FCOL!

Comment

Well, that just means we need Kerri to cap about 10 episodes instead of 3.....
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Blue eyes and Friday! *sigh* And it's girls night out tonight! Woo hoo!

Daniel: Wasn't that infamous whumping incident last summer after a girls night out?
                    Jack: Yeah... Don't remind me...
                    Daniel: You are going to go hang out in your own thread tonight when she gets home, aren't you?
                    Jack: What, and let you miss out on all the fun?
                    Daniel: *gulp*

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      Well, that just means we need Kerri to cap about 10 episodes instead of 3.....
                      LOL! Well, we all know that Blingy is rooting for her to take first place in the blame list... I think that a ten episode run would do the trick!!

Comment

Ooooh, nice eyes, nice neck, little roughened beard, nice neck, good jugular exposure, nice neck... *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Comment

WOO HOO MAZZ 400 - WAY TO GO!!

More Pants!....

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Congrats Mazz on 400!!!!

How about some Daniel in a suit to celebrate???

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I know it's blue eyes Friday but as I'm only 9 away from my 800 I think it would be safe to say that there may be a few pants piccies coming up in the not so distant future.....

Following on from DJF a nice suit pants shot.....

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Aww Jack showing concern for Daniel and his pants....

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X