Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shivan
    I know this is late but WE HIT 20,000 POSTS!!!

OMG I LOVE YOU MICHAEL SHANKS!
    Whoa....I thought I heard Erin's voice there for a second....looks around....must be an echo....

((((SHIVAN))))

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      There's even some biceps for Tame.
      LOL...YUP these *ladies* have definitely gotten me to look at Daniel in a whole new way ..... Now to catalog all the episodes that Daniel is in a sleeveless shirt
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Good morning!

Taking a break from last-minute packing for my trip to TX today - I leave home in about 2 1/2 hours but won't arrive there until 10 PM tonight. I'm sure there will be a zillion pages to catch up on when I get home Monday (prob not many opportunities to thunk while I'm gone ).

Enjoy the weekend ya'll!
        Bye for now!
        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Blue Dog, Green Daniel, & Violet Asgard By Rodrigue...

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            Oh yes I noticed her little "fancy" when I was catching up!....what with Mei Mei's necks, Sue's feet, Foxy's wrists and now Tame's biceps we can certainly cover most body parts now!....well those that are allowed on this wonderful forum!....

As you may have guessed my particular fav encompasses those parts beautifully contained in a pair of pants!!....

Dee Dee xx

LOL...you do KNOW that you are my hero... I am especially enamoured of *pants* myself... So the fact that you have stolen so many....well I *bow* to greatness
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
              Because you missed "Icon"? I don't know. But, *sigh*, yes they are lovely. Hence the reason for them being on our Union Badge. Yes, we have a union. #69, of course!

Well, they are cut off a bit, but you know they're there and that's the important thing.

Kerri
              I would so love to see that on a t-shirt. I wonder what MS would think if he saw that.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Where do I donate to help being this exceptional idea to fruition??

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...loodlines4.jpg

I am with you on that Blingaway. I just love the ideas that come out of this thread!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Purely for the *giggle-snort* area of the gallery...

SGC Playing Poker

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                    Purely for the *giggle-snort* area of the gallery...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Misc/SGCPP.jpg

SGC Playing Poker

I bet Thor's got a great poker face...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      I bet Thor's got a great poker face...
                      I wonder how you could tell if an asgard was bluffing....?
                      Hmmmm...

Comment

Galactic Gothic...

Comment

Hmmmm...
                          Maybe if he is blinks his eyes too much?
                          Daniel:Nyet
                          Jack: Daniel?
                          Daniel: He just asked me if we were Soviet Spies. I just...
                          Jack: Nyet???

Comment

Hmmmm...
                            I've found it hard enough to detect them BREATHING.

Comment

Oh Tame!!! It's so nice to see you coming around here and hanging out at the pond!!!! I think you are starting to understand the obession that is Michael/Daniel.....

Sorry, this doesn't show much of the arms, but it is a good double thunk.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                LOL...YUP these *ladies* have definitely gotten me to look at Daniel in a whole new way ..... Now to catalog all the episodes that Daniel is in a sleeveless shirt

Well, Evolution is an obvious start...

Comment

Working...
                                X