Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    OMG Tame I was the same way. I had to open a window when the man showed up in the towel. Oh boy! Can't wait till the second season of Battlestar. Need to see more of Apollo!

Speaking of biceps...

Oooh, P90 bulge!! Yeah.... I concur on the BSG/Jamie Bamber comments!

Comment

A few favs before bed...

Comment

Body parts... Hmmmm... How about a little tongue?

Comment

MS - I see you all out there, plotting your little Hussy plots and speaking of donuts, pants-snatching and spatulas! I've got my eye on ALL of you!
          Last edited by Chelle; 11 May 2005, 08:21 PM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Just make your checks out to "Erin Anderson" at 721 Greens...

*snicker* He said it was possible, I doubt he was volunteering to do so...he already thinks I am insane for spending my free time here...though he does applaud your creativity when I do show him a few "choice" pieces of your guys artwork...

Heh heh...tongue...

*pgthoughtspgthoughtspgthoughts*

Nope...still ain't working...

Need more alcohol *fetches another Smirnoff Twisted Apple from the fridge*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

And of course, "x" marks my favorite parts...

Comment

Daniel, all tied up and ready to go...

Go? Go where? Says my smart ass husband...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Another nice neck view... Shush, he's sleeping...

*rubs hands together maniacally*

He'll never see me coming.... *giggle* *giggle* *snort*

Comment

Ahh yes, the I'm-not-really-drunk-look-I'm-serious face...

I just think this is a cute pic and an equally cute episode...

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Come on, Kerri! You have to have the front view one with the bulging bicep!!
                      I'm sorry, Mei Mei. I have not capped Orpheus. Just Chimera. But I will add it to the list! Does this help?

Comment

anybody else notice we just past 20,000 posts. We are having a good day 1000 pages and 20,000 post makes Danny a very happy boy.:

D: What can I say my hussies are a wonderful bunch of ladies.
                        J: Ladies. Yeah! ok if you say so Daniel.

Comment

Thank you, thank you thank you Chelle! I just love adding new pictures of me and MS to my scrap book! Now I just gotta prod you creative guys into having something for me to give MS at the Chicago Con...
                          You're welcome!

He also said that it was theoretically possible to make the mold for the ChocoDaniel. He's in a wood shop class and said that they could scan a bust of Daniel into the CAD program on the machine and make a plastic mold...how cool would that be????
                          And where praytell, does one sign up as not only a contributor, but also as a taste-tester?!?!?!?!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Checking on Daniel before I'm off to bed...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                              I'm sorry, Mei Mei. I have not capped Orpheus. Just Chimera. But I will add it to the list! Does this help?

http://images.snapfish.com/3438%3A%3...%3B98983ot1lsi
                              THAT is very nice ...and can I be on the EARLY mailing list when you get that capped
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Isn't tomorrow Bondage Thursday?

*rummages around in Photobucket*

AH HA! Here it is... Early contribution!

Night, Hussies!

Comment

Working...
                                X