No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm... I seem to be woefully short of Daniel boonie pics...

Comment

"Oh they're such BAAAAD Hussies!"

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hots/hmmmm.jpg
        "Hmmmm, what do do with all of these Hussies...."
        Chelle these are great! Is he trying to look prim in that one or what?

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
          HAHAHA

Most of us are pure!! Just some of the more dirty hussies *cough* kliggins, mei mei....*cough* give us a bad name.

i for one am totally innocent, not a single bad thought ever crosses my mind

Lizbeth
          I must have misread; Kliggins, dirty hussy, I think not! Now Meimei, that is whole different ball of wax.
          sigpic

Comment

a nice boonie pic for mei mei. I am not a fan of the boonie but I do like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Chelle these are great! Is he trying to look prim in that one or what?
              It's those non-PG thoughts - they're contagious, and it looks like he's trying to cover his up!!!

Okay you guys caption this one. The things I want to say are..... well, far from PG by a longshot!
              Last edited by Chelle; 08 May 2005, 07:56 PM. Reason: I just cannot type to save my life.

Comment

And for my finale, I have one last offering to the Almighty Hussies of Thunkdom.....

And now to sleep, perchance to dream. Of. Naughty. Things.

Comment

And for my finale, I have one last offering to the Almighty Hussies of Thunkdom.....

And now to sleep, perchance to dream. Of. Naughty. Things.
                  Thanks, Chelle... And who could avoid naughty dreams with material like this...

Comment

Definitely count yourself in there dear; in Thunkdom, glory resides in she who has the pictures...

More drama! This one thunked me outright when I saw it at jackslashdaniel.

Snurched with thanks from the lovely ladies at jackslashdaniel.com

Comment

Definitely count yourself in there dear; in Thunkdom, glory resides in she who has the pictures...

OH.MY.GOD!

That just...I mean I....it's simply....Ohmygod.
                      Deej
                      Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

http://members.cox.net/mingode/8x13gtbk13.jpg

Oy vey!! What a picture!!

Comment

http://members.cox.net/mingode/8x13gtbk13.jpg
                          Okay here's a good embarrassing story before bed....

Ever had to explain to the significant other as to what you were mumbling about in your sleep? Especially when your significant other's name is NOT Daniel nor is it Michael????????

And now I'm off to apply copious amounts of duct tape about the lip and mouth area, as to not cause another slew of unanswerable questions.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne

OH.MY.GOD!

That just...I mean I....it's simply....Ohmygod.
                            Deej

Yeah. Oh yeah. *still thunked*

Don't forget to breathe.

Comment

Daniel: You want to know which hussy is the most evil? Why?
                              Russian: We want to recruit them for special operation.
                              Daniel: What kind of operation? My hussies are rather diverse in their evil ways.
                              Russian: I do not understand.
                              Daniel: Well, if it involves pants, then you want Dee Dee; bondage, Blingy; electronics tampering, Kliggins; blood letting, Mei Mei... So you see, the list is endless...
                              Russian: Maybe we do not want them after all. They sound far too evil for us to control.
                              Daniel: Control? *laughs* Control my hussies?? *laughs harder*

Comment

a slighty different version of the same pic blingy posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X