• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm going to cheer myself up with a multi thunk run i think

Comment

Comment

Comment

this one needs a cap. but i'm not in the mood to cap it.

J: Mazz isn't capping this picture?
          D: Can you see why I want to jump?
          J: It's ok, Danny, it can't be that bad... can it?
          D: Without her witty caps, it's left to the hussies minds to fill in caps.
          And then they get all gutter minded and un-PG.
          J: Hold up then, I think I'll join you...

OK. I lied.

Comment

D: DARN HER FOR LYING TO US!
            J: I warned you she was a tricky one. Didn't I? She got that
            Mars Bar pic that Kliggy wanted... She can do anything...
            D: Anything...?

Comment

J: ANYTHING.
              D: I didn't know she could do THAT
              T: Indeed, DanielJackson, your Earth females are very... versatile...

Comment

D: *snort* I can't watch anymore. I just can't *giggles*
                J: And there was me, thinking your hussies were pure...
                D: Well, Kliggs, FrostFox, Blingy, Wirthless... Ah, who'm I kidding?! *laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Edit: It's either a bizarre subliminal thing or meimei is sneakily training me, but it seems like every time I see her in the thread the next pic I post has prominent neck display, even if it was just a random choice from the piccie files.
                  Yeah, I've had a couple of experiences recently where I've posted more or less the same picture as someone else at the same time... I think there must be something in the Pond water... We've got a collective consciousness going on here!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    Kerri must have gotten distracted from her new avatar. I'm all a-twitter to see what she has! If it's not a bandaniel, I lose my bet with myself.
                    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not freaking working!!!! I have my avatar set, 60x60 but the file size is too big. How do I change it so I can upload it? I have Photoshop, Paint, something. Just please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                      http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...9f0hw/s640x480
                      D: *snort* I can't watch anymore. I just can't *giggles*
                      J: And there was me, thinking your hussies were pure...
                      D: Well, Kliggs, FrostFox, Blingy, Wirthless... Ah, who'm I kidding?! *laughs*
                      Mwa!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not freaking working!!!! I have my avatar set, 60x60 but the file size is too big. How do I change it so I can upload it? I have Photoshop, Paint, something. Just please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerri
                        does photoshop have a 'save for web' option? use that to optimise it. if you can't, send me it on yahoo and i'll fix it

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                          Mwa!

i'm glad i can laugh at myself. and that everyone else has a sense of humour too.

D: So'm I. That Mazz should never be left on the thread alone. She gets into all sorts of mischeif.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                            does photoshop have a 'save for web' option? use that to optimise it. if you can't, send me it on yahoo and i'll fix it
                            Thank you!! It worked.

And you were right, Bling. It is Bandaniel!! Am I predictable or what?

Kerri

Comment

T: DanielJackson, I will quiet this Mazz if you wish.
                              D: Nah, it's ok Teal'c... I think I'll keep her around.
                              I'm intrigued as to what she's going to say next.
                              T: Indeed, she does say a lot, and some of it amuses me also.
                              D: At least she keeps it PG now. That we can be thankful for.

Comment

D: WOAH, that was certainly NOT PG.
                                T: That is correct, DanielJackson, and we are to be glad
                                that noone else heard it.
                                D: You can say that again, Teal'c. I never thought
                                I'd hear such a thing from a hussy...
                                T: Indeed, you do keep telling me they are all pure.

Comment

Working...
                                X