X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Look at how his hair used to swing…I just wanna take handfuls of it, and pull him in close and…well, do a buncha non-PG things.

http://members.cox.net/ggode/Cor-ai5.jpg
        personally, i prefer the shorter hair, but i can see where you're going and it's certainly not good to discuss HERE gutterguttergutter

Comment

OMG...It amazes me how you come up with even more beautiful caps than the last one Blingy....have snurchied that one for it's pure gorgeousness if that's ok?...

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

The packaging invoice for this shot reads: One (1) Innocent, ready for corruption, non-refundable.

http://members.cox.net/ggode/Cor-ai4.jpg
            As you know, the corruption of innocence is a speciality of mine.

And all that lovely hair is something to grab hold of.

FF, so far beyond PG it's just scary.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              OMG...It amazes me how you come up with even more beautiful caps than the last one Blingy....have snurchied that one for it's pure gorgeousness if that's ok?...

Dee Dee xx
              Always dearest. What good is loveliness if it's not shared?

Comment

Look at how his hair used to swing…I just wanna take handfuls of it, and pull him in close and…well, do a buncha non-PG things.

http://members.cox.net/ggode/Cor-ai5.jpg
                Oh, the many many many non-PG things that could be done to that man!

Here's another purdy picture from Vancouver - My camera just could not stop taking pics of this man! I'd put the camera down, and next thing I know it's sneaking off to the edge of the table during the dessert / dance party, and snitching a few more snaps while no one was paying attention. Figures, the camera would be female too!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

MS - I just can't stay mad at you pants-snatchers!

Comment

You can keep these shots from the con coming for as long as you want, you know, Chelle.
                    sigpic

Comment

he looks how i'm feeling... my eyes are streaming, my nose is running and my head is fuzzy. i've only got a cold but i feel like all the woes of the world upon me.

mazzmatazz - p***ed off, bunged up, and snurching ff's signoff.

Comment

"What will I do if I ever recover ALL of the missing pants........"

Comment

And just aother shot of 'ol blue-eyed goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...202005/MS4.jpg
                            MS - I just can't stay mad at you pants-snatchers!
                            OMG Chelle!!! THUNK!!!

Comment

LMAO!!! Love the sig, Bling!!

Okay, one more before I hit the road and head out to do a "research" trip with the Sister.... Wholesome, munchie-crunchable, absolutely lickable yumminess - This look makes me wanna pop a Rod Stewart CD into the stereo & bust out with "Dontcha Think I'm Sexy"!!

"You know you like it like that."

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                                Oh, look at those wrists... Blingaway, don't you DARE.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X