X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh holy S***!!!!!!!

We just had an earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a post that was!!!!!!
    Last edited by Chelle; 08 May 2005, 01:35 AM.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

seriously Chelle...an earthquake now...a REAL quake or you mean a quake of piccies....btw, i gave ya some rep for being new.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
        plus gratuitous pants for Dee Dee when she gets up

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...cwbqe/s640x480
        Now THATS a wake up call!....

Good morning Hussies....and Happy Mother's Day to those of you celebrating it!..... If only you were all being waited on hand and foot from these two guys eh?....

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
          Oh Holy S**t!!!!!!!

We Just Had An Earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What A Post That Was!!!!!!
          Seriously? I did not feel anything.
          sigpic

Comment

http://pasadena.wr.usgs.gov/shake/ca...m_display.html

Here it is - it was a good one too. Sister and I are still giggling about it. We had just finished posting the pic, and then JOLT, pause, rattle rattle rattle..... and then running kitties everywhere! Wooho! What a ride!

BTW, thx to the Potions Mistress for the rep point!
            Last edited by Chelle; 10 January 2007, 07:59 PM.

Comment

ROFL! So, a truly "earth shaking" post, eh?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

okay...one more post before i head off to bed...and dream of Danny (and all my other thunks...Shep and McKay)

yes, a true 'earth shaking' post that was Chelle....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I have 6 glowys....what a nite/morning....hit 600 posts and 6 glowys....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  My mom's down in Oregon helping out my Grandma...too bad I can't just send her a choco-Danny. I will probably send her a gift certificate for clothes shopping. Heaven knows there's no decent clothes shopping here in Small Town, Alaska!

Did not realize you are from Alaska or I would have said something sooner. My sister-in-law came out to Australia from Alaska 2 years ago to marry my brother. They met over the net and my brother made a few trips to Alaska over a 2 year period until she came out here to marry him.

Comment

whooooooooo.....

Okay now that I'm over the whole apartment rattling and cats flying, I figure one more pic before bed would only be a good way to end the night. And since we were all doing the "Which strange expression can we capture?" thing, here's one I have grown attached to -

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                      http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqs...nc40174611.htm

Here it is - it was a good one too. Sister and I are still giggling about it. We had just finished posting the pic, and then JOLT, pause, rattle rattle rattle..... and then running kitties everywhere! Wooho! What a ride!

BTW, thx to the Potions Mistress for the rep point! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ileys/love.gif
                      Welcome to the Hussy Pond.....and about the earthquake....living here in SE England I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like.....hell, I got squicked by some extra large hailstones which fell yesterday in a freak shower!...

Have a lovely blue eyed Daniel for a peaceful night's sleep....

Dee Dee xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
                        Did not realize you are from Alaska or I would have said something sooner. My sister-in-law came out to Australia from Alaska 2 years ago to marry my brother. They met over the net and my brother made a few trips to Alaska over a 2 year period until she came out here to marry him.
                        Cool! It really is a very small world these days. Daniel thinks so, too (well, 'cept for him it's a small GALAXY after all )

Comment

the"Oh no my pants have gone again" expression.

Comment

the"Excuse me has anyone seen my pants" expression.

Comment

The "ha ha hussies I have found my pants" expression.

Comment

the "Okay, where could my pants have gone?" look

Comment

Working...
                                X