• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

This concludes the Hussy Broadcast Network's presentation of "Heroes Part 2." We hope you enjoyed the show.

I am now off to ponder my run to 1800 and custom avatar. What are the restriction on that anyway? I'm guessing 64x64 or 100x100. This will hopefully happen sometime tomorrow. Until then, I bid you all a good night. *bows*

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
              Have you read the report on the Vancouver con on the front page of Gateworld, oh infamous one?

One or two famillar faces in the Saturday report.

FF
              Yeah I noticed that...must work harder at next Con to make sure I am on all THREE days of the Con report, instead of only two. *sigh* my nefarious work is never done..

Argh more pages of thunking going on while I am hard at work...umm...working I guess. Darn...okay yeah I don't do so well with sarcasm in the written word...

Since it's the weekend, hussies are fighting and it's free for all on the pics...

Since we haven't had Evil Daniel in a while...(well except when Dee Dee is posting pants pics)...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                Since we haven't had Evil Daniel in a while...(well except when Dee Dee is posting pants pics)...

ahh i like this one
                "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Evil wench!! You just wait! I'll get you, and your little dog, er, cats too!!

Just be happy that dial up is too slow to post all those boonie pictures of Daniel!

But tomorrow! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow is only a day away!

*wanders off mumbling about show tunes stuck in her head*
                  Is there a problem? Satellite still not working? Oh darn.

At least Daniel seems to be working on the problem.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lost *choke* innocent *choke*

*Mei Mei falls off the bed laughing*
                    It is not very polite to laugh because Foxy said Wirthless and Ses were innocent.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      It is not very polite to laugh because Foxy said Wirthless and Ses were innocent.
                      I do believe that the implication of innocence was also applied to you... But then, Wirthless and Ses... *giggle* innocent *giggle* *snort* *falls off bed*

Comment

I do believe that the implication of innocence was also applied to you... But then, Wirthless and Ses... *giggle* innocent *giggle* *snort* *falls off bed*
                        But we all know, say it all together now, I am as .....

J: Meimei fell off that bed again?
                        D: Sigh, I know. You would think she'd know better by now.
                        sigpic

Comment

hello fellow hussies. I go away for a couple days are you all go on a posting frenzy without me. But I must admit its nice get to come back to the board and find all the posts. Now I am off to take a look at all of them.
                          Last edited by tryxy; 07 May 2005, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

tongue anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X