Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Ha!! And I'm not even on the blame list...

And I'm back to dial up again! *glares at Kliggins*

Sat's down again but the repairman is supposed to be here this weekend... *glares at Kliggins*

Here MeiMei, maybe Zat Daniel can help...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      I'm here, with a nice bottle of wine and some north African jazz on the cd player (and a Kylie Minogue concert on TV with the sound turned down - it's the Showgirls tour and even though I don't like her music, the costumes are supposed to be great and i am a sucker for theatrical costume. Cher also gives good glitz, again, as long as I don't have to listen to the music).

Snurched from our very own blingaway, lovely Danny.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...tfox/POV19.jpg
      Well that sounds like a lovely night. I'm in the chilling phase of a bombe au chocolat confection for supper tonight. Now onto the meringue buttercream! But not before satisfying another sweet tooth...

If this was my view across the negotiation table, I'd agree to anything, even getting all the pants back for him.

Comment

NOOOO!!!! Bling!!!!! I think I just gave you a red square when I meant it to be a green square for all your lovely photos.

God, someone quick go give her a green square!!!

I am such an idiot.

Deej
        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
          NOOOO!!!! Bling!!!!! I think I just gave you a red square when I meant it to be a green square for all your lovely photos.

I am such an idiot.

Deej
          Oh Deej, please don't sweat it! It's we who should rep you every chance we get for *your* lovely pictures we snurch from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne

I am such an idiot.

Deej
            Nah, let her suffer! We all know she's evil and wicked (not like those innocent souls such as wirthless and kliggins and Ses and...).
            sigpic

Comment

Nah, let her suffer! We all know she's evil and wicked (not like those innocent souls such as wirthless and kliggins and Ses and...).
              *splutter* But...but...Oh hell she's got a point.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                *splutter* But...but...Oh hell she's got a point.

Comment

Comment

Oh hell she's got a point.
                    Right at the top of my head.

Gosh, Kylie Minogue certainly knows her audience - her show is like a gay mardi gras (not that that's a complaint BTW, there is a lot of delicious male flesh on show tonight) but of course she has a huge gay following.

The Stargate magazine I bought today has an interview with MS and there is the other half of this picture -

which I haven't seen before and is a great shot of Jack in his blue dress uniform smirking at Thor.
                    Unfortunately, it's over the fold between pages otherwise I'd scan it for you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

ROFL! If you're going to be evil, you might as well have a good time doing it, that's my motto...(well, one of them, anyway... )

Comment

YOU B*TCH!

xxxxxx SNOG! xxxxxx
                          sigpic

Comment

YOU B*TCH!

xxxxxx SNOG! xxxxxx

*mwa*

Comment

you guys crack me up

Comment

Just 'cause...
                                (anybody want to help him get that ice cream off his face...?)

Comment

Working...
                                X