Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    [center] Oh, sweetie, I don't think it was the image so much as the cap they took offense at.
    Some folks like their characters straight, and some folks like 'em a little askew.
    That's what makes the world go 'round.
    'Tis true.
    This is a very relaxed thread too (not a criticism of anywhere else on the forum). You really have to work quite hard to get us cross.

And there's never been any problems with posting pictures of the luscious one with a bit of garnish on the side.

It would be a dull place if we all liked the same things.

Foxy, off to bed as it's 00.45 here on the soggy side of the Atlantic.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
      *returns quietly back into the background...*
      That would be a first...

xx Foxy, who enjoys all those beautiful blue eyes way too much.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
        Figures us HA-HA girls would know what's going on, right Kliggins?!

It's the Mountain Dew talking! Don't let them banish me!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Shankseyes.jpg

Yep, the "eyes have it"! Okay, okay, I'm leaving for now...
        Darn Straight Jen! We also have that west coast thing going for us too!

sigpic

Comment

Well, I just capped "The Tomb" and got about 200 pics out of it. I may have gone a little overboard. Oh, well. So, be prepare for lotsa thunk tonight!! After Prometheus Unbound and Underground, of course.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            Well, I just capped "The Tomb" and got about 200 pics out of it. I may have gone a little overboard. Oh, well. So, be prepare for lotsa thunk tonight!! After Prometheus Unbound and Underground, of course.
            [/color][/font]
            Ooh, Switch is about to go on a thunk run!
            I am off to bed now, so I look forward to it with my tea and crumpet tomorrow morning.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

argh. i have to clean up and resize the 30 pictures i took tonight when i was out which isn't a lot, but when it's my computer, it will take an age whilst i wait for it to work. at least i got pictures of my new hairdo! (cammo/jungly green and brown)

i think... i should do the pictures tomorrow and go to bed...

Comment

ummmm.

i just saw how many posts i have (191) *twitches for a thunk run*

shall i...? shall i...?

Comment

OK. So, I have a fairly random question. I have accounts at Photobucket and Snapfish for my pics and the one thing I like about Snapfish is that you can upload pics by an entire folder at a time whereas at Photobucket you have to do the whole "Browse" thing one pic at a time. That is unless, there is something I'm missing at Photobucket. Is there an easier way to upload multiple pics to Photobucket than what they have? The reason I like Photobucket is that it keeps pics the size that you upload them. Snapfish resized to 480 pixels wide. Which is OK, but can be annoying. So, any thoughts?

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                    at least i got pictures of my new hairdo! (cammo/jungly green and brown)
                    Mazz, I enjoyed your hairdo updates on your Yahoo chat status last night.

Hooray for Kerri! All those DVD vibes I was um, vibing must have worked!! Looking forward to the thunk runs.

Still Friday for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                      OK. So, I have a fairly random question. I have accounts at Photobucket and Snapfish for my pics and the one thing I like about Snapfish is that you can upload pics by an entire folder at a time whereas at Photobucket you have to do the whole "Browse" thing one pic at a time. That is unless, there is something I'm missing at Photobucket. Is there an easier way to upload multiple pics to Photobucket than what they have? The reason I like Photobucket is that it keeps pics the size that you upload them. Snapfish resized to 480 pixels wide. Which is OK, but can be annoying. So, any thoughts?

Kerri
                      I don't know if it would work with Photobucket, but I've used an FTP thingy that can whomp a whole buncha stuff onto my ISP webspace at one time...You could get the trial download and see...

http://www.ipswitch.com/downloads/index.html

Comment

Hmm, you don't think I'm the type to retire quietly, eh Frosty? Maybe yes, maybe no....

Have to sign off now to head home for birthday dinner with my sweet hubby, but it wouldn't be blue eyes Friday for me without posting this one.

Hmm.... yummy! Have a grand evening. Perhaps I'll be back later on (got to try to keep up with Kerri's post run! ). Bye for now!!

Blessings,
                        OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Oh, and yes, Kliggy, being on the West Coast is great - makes the day last longer so we can enjoy those hours of thunking!

Later!
                          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Hooray for Kerri! All those DVD vibes I was um, vibing must have worked!! Looking forward to the thunk runs.

Still Friday for me!

http://members.cox.net/xgode/Point9.jpg

Chat? How can one join in?

sigpic
                            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Still Friday for me!

ehehehe. hair is a big thing for me it's kinda my 'third job', so, yeah, i spend a lot of time with hair. i guess if anyone is interested i could link you to the piccies once uploaded?

right. thunk run.

i need to have a theme. hmmmm. a theme... ok. here goes.

'A DANIEL FOR EVERY SEASON'

ONE

Comment

TWO

Comment

Working...
                                X