Clear All

Yay Seshat 1500!!!

And your System Lordliness, Alaskhah!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
      (((((((((Dee Dee)))))))
      Congrats on your fun time! (And I see by the pic, that you opted not to
      take a spatula...or his pants...)
      Pretty nice pants he had on too....but Daniel's pants still hold the key to my heart!.....

One more post till 700......will be pants & bondage combined hopefully!....

Well you can see a small amount of pantage in this one

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
        Yay.....GWF is still working! I better get some posts in quick before something happens.

Happy Bondage-Whump Thursday!!

HAPPY BOND'AGE THURSDAY HUSSIES!

CONGRATS JILLY AND SESH!

AND JUST LETTING YOU KNOW:

MANIFEST DESTINY ON TOMORROW AT 10:00 A.M. ON SCIFI

PROMETHEUS UNBOUND ON TOMORROW AT 8:00 AND 11:00

MONDAY MARATHON EPS. INCLUDE: THE FIRST ONES ON AT 7:00 P.M.
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Jilly at 1800 and Seshat at 1500?? I think we need to check the blame list... They may be catching up to Blingy... On second thought, nah... Blingy is still the Queen of the Blame Hill!

Congrats, Jilly and Seshat!!

And congrats to the System Lord Alaskhah!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            Thanks for the heads up!!

In honor of Jilly, hussy extraordinaire, and for my own 1500th post:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Seshat_6/Misc/CabanaDanny1.jpg

You get a URL link 'cause it's a cut-and-paste body job which is no longer allowed as an IMG link.

Cut and paste the link into your browser window if you are having trouble getting it....%$#@& Photobucket.
            ahahaha, fantastic!

and WTG on 1500!

irritatingly, i repped a bunch of people on tuesday so i can't give any out atm if i didn't give you some on tuesday, tell me and you can have some nice jello

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1500 POSTS SESHAT!

Only 800 to go and I'll catch you up!....

In honour of your 1500 and for my 700th post ...just how I like my Daniel, on his knees, in cuffs, wearing a good pair of well modelled pants!....

Dee Dee xx
              sigpic

Comment

Trapped out of phase bondage.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I've got a question. What's the best screen capping software out there? I have nothing in that deptartment. I've got just about every other program out there, but I have nothing to cap with.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                    In honour of your 1500 and for my 700th post ...just how I like my Daniel, on his knees, in cuffs, wearing a good pair of well modelled pants!....
                    Dee Dee xx
                    Woo Hoo!! DeeDee!! 700 Posts!!!

Pants are appropriate celebratory images for every occasion!!!

I suppose Jack is actually the one in bondage here, unless you count evil goa'uld
                    memories-melding bondage. But who cares when there's PANTS?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                      I've got a question. What's the best screen capping software out there? I have nothing in that deptartment. I've got just about every other program out there, but I have nothing to cap with.
                      I use WinDVD for capturing and Digital Image Pro for cropping/cleaning up the captures.
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Evening oh hussies.
                        Just been to cast my vote in our general election, women died to give me the vote, I consider it my duty to use it.

Bondage Thursday...
                        Being held down by flunkies and chemical cosh count?

sigpic

Comment

all those wonderful danny piccys... great piccys everyone *drool*
                          sigpic

Comment

ahhh.... stargate hour is over, and what do i find watching enemies? apart from musing over the fact that MS is a beautiful, beautiful man, i also spot two more 'facial expressions' for my collection...

Last edited by mazzmatazz; 05 May 2005, 11:12 AM. Reason: dang, can make smart comments, but can't spell stargate properly

Comment

bondage... hmmm... how about - trapped on aphophis's ship, teeming with replicators, in a different galaxy, can't escape - sort of bondage?

J: Your hussies... always with the mental gymnastics...
                              D: They'll make anything fit just to put a picture up.
                              J: Yup. Especially one involving your pants.
                              D: At least I have them on right now...

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                                bondage... hmmm... how about - trapped on aphophis's ship, teeming with replicators, in a different galaxy, can't escape - sort of bondage?

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...aat8w/s640x480
                                J: Your hussies... always with the mental gymnastics...
                                D: They'll make anything fit just to put a picture up.
                                J: Yup. Especially one involving your pants.
                                D: At least I have them on right now...
                                I love that shot of the two of them....sums them up perfectly.....

Can't post any piccies....photobucket is down for me.....forum's running a bit iffy too......

Dee Dee xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X