Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Well, I am pretty difficult to disturb...any more than usual...

"These hussies take being a 'pain in the neck' to a whole new level..."
    I don't see no blood so I didn't do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Oh, and OF COURSE a very special thank you to Bling for making the av I now sport. *snog*

Every cabana boy needs sunglasses. Is it too early for a margarita?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/51005.jpg
      *mwa* I'm sure it won't be the last one I fling at you. I'm all for a margarita, citrus is well approved for breakfast time.

Comment

I'm Back!!!!!! Yikes what a lot of pages to catch up on after only 1 and a half days!....

I had the most brilliant, brilliant time ......totally embarassed myself with squeeeely fangirl behaviour and am completely smitten with the gorgeous Tom McCrae....saw a brilliant accoustic performance at the record store signing, got a poster signed and my CD cover then went to the most amazing gig where for the first time in my life I almost cried at one song....was choked up for minutes afterwards .....one piccie to link to...please ignore the red face, double chin and dopey grin but I was a complete mess meeting my musical hero for the first time .....

Have calmed down now but am ready for Bondage Thursday so will probably be in a state of thunk any minute now...

Dee Dee xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
          I'm Back!!!!!! Yikes what a lot of pages to catch up on after only 1 and a half days!....

I had the most brilliant, brilliant time ......totally embarassed myself with squeeeely fangirl behaviour and am completely smitten with the gorgeous Tom McCrae....saw a brilliant accoustic performance at the record store signing, got a poster signed and my CD cover then went to the most amazing gig where for the first time in my life I almost cried at one song....was choked up for minutes afterwards .....one piccie to link to...please ignore the red face, double chin and dopey grin but I was a complete mess meeting my musical hero for the first time .....

Have calmed down now but am ready for Bondage Thursday so will probably be in a state of thunk any minute now...

Dee Dee xx

Wow, deedee what a fab time! You look cute and smitten and I can see why...Dang he's cute!
          Last edited by blingaway; 05 May 2005, 07:16 AM. Reason: spelling, mostly

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            please ignore the red face, double chin and dopey grin but I was a complete mess meeting my musical hero for the first time .....

Dee Dee xx
            Oh Deeds, that's SO cool. One of my favorite groups (Rockapella) did a show here in January, and although I didn't get to meet them, the group I'm in performed on the same stage a few weeks later (and totally unworthy of the venue were we ) and I just stood there for a few minutes and went, "Wow. They were RIGHT HERE." And I won't bore you with the details of sneaking backstage in SLC to meet Def Leppard.

I'm so glad you had such a great time. Welcome back! It IS Bondage Thursday, isn't it? Still, I like my cabana boy theme for today.

Where IS he anyway? *rings little bell by chaise lounge*

Aww, isn't he cute? We'll just let him rest up.

Comment

Good morning Hussies!

I'm still trying to wake up - got up too early so I feel kinda like this:

Anyway, between the forum being up and down the past few days, and work and blasted dialup, it's been challenging to stay caught up on the all the posts, let alone add any of my own! It's always fun to follow along on the themes that seem to come up around here.

Nothing more to add, I guess. Kinda boring, I know. And now I have to go get ready for work. Ugh. So, I'll return to lurking and enjoy keeping up with you gals throughout my day. Have a great Thursday! I personally am looking forward to blue eyes FRIDAY!!!

Blessings,
              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Yay.....GWF is still working! I better get some posts in quick before something happens.

Happy Bondage-Whump Thursday!!

sigpic
                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  *mwa* I'm sure it won't be the last one I fling at you. I'm all for a margarita, citrus is well approved for breakfast time.

Wow...it's every bondage picture known to man...woman...hussydom? Anyway, that about covers YOU for today.

Hmm...scruffy/dirty cabana boy? I could go for that...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Here's a stretch for ya....

Daniel's body is in restraints but it's really Martice (inside Daniel's brain) that's being restrained. In which, Martice is keeping Daniel restrained in Daniel's mind.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay....now....going totally out in left field.......

Vala holding Daniel captive.....and well.....they are bonding.
                        sigpic

Comment

curses, original post got munched by forum well, i repeat then,

WTG JILLY ON 1800
                          (or 1816 as i see it now )

and then i said something else, and i forget what it was...

Oh no wait, i got it.

your badge... I MEAN PIN... will go in the post tomorrow
                          Last edited by mazzmatazz; 05 May 2005, 07:15 AM. Reason: It's ok, I speak American...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            Wow, deedee what a fab time! YO ulook cute and smitten and I can see why...Dang he's cute!
                            Sure is!..... Amazing songwriter too......

CONGRATULATIONS JILLY ON 1800 POSTS!

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALASKHAH ON SYSTEM LORDYNESS!

See gradually catching up ....

Snurchied this whilst checking out the posts...thankee to whoever posted it...

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Just FYI, it's not 1800, it's 1810. Keep that in mind, Ses.
                              Thanks for the heads up!!

I now need to decide what the clones/cabana boys are wearing for Cinco de Mayo today...hmmm...I've always been fond of the jeans...but he needs a Hawaiian shirt.) (Ohhhh Seeeeeeeshat...

In honor of Jilly, hussy extraordinaire, and for my own 1500th post:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...banaDanny1.jpg

You get a URL link 'cause it's a cut-and-paste body job which is no longer allowed as an IMG link.

Cut and paste the link into your browser window if you are having trouble getting it....%$#@& Photobucket.
                              Last edited by Seshat; 06 May 2005, 10:03 AM.

Comment

(((((((((Dee Dee)))))))
                                Congrats on your fun time! (And I see by the pic, that you opted not to
                                take a spatula...or his pants...)

Comment

Working...
                                X