Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler
    I haven't been here in ages. *hears gasping in the shadows*

Yes, thank you Jilly for such a lovely tush pic. *puts potholders on hands cause those buns are HOT!!!!* *THUNK*
    I'm glad BootyFest 2005 was a hit! I myself am also rather fond of his bum...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      PPHHHHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
      Awww...you wuv me too... *snog*

Comment

But of course. I even thought about you at the con. When Chris and Michael talked about appy scars and specifically Michael's (no they didn't show it) I squealed just for you.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Okay, I'm done... I need a cigarette now...
          ROFL! Yes...you must've had quite a rhythm going...

Comment

But of course. I even thought about you at the con. When Chris and Michael talked about appy scars and specifically Michael's (no they didn't show it) I squealed just for you.
            Yes, you've told me. Hopefully next year I'll get to lick--er, SEE it for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Yes, you've told me. Hopefully next year I'll get to lick--er, SEE it for myself.
              But the key is I didn't squeal for anyone else's obsession (except that whumping thing. )

sigpic

Comment

Still an hour of Wednesday left...what to post, what to post...

Ooo, I found another part I like...that little wrinkle/furrow he gets just above his nose when he's confused/bemused/befuddled. You know, this:

Comment

And this:

Comment

That. \/

Comment

Ooo, he gets it while he's concentrating, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

be sure to bring this one back for blue eyes Friday!

sigpic

Comment

And, apparently, when he's hearing voices in the shower.

Comment

And also when he's irked about being forced at Zat point to wear a boonie.

Comment

But the key is I didn't squeal for anyone else's obsession (except that whumping thing. )
                              Yeah, that darned whumping thing.
                              be sure to bring this one back for blue eyes Friday!
                              Aren't they great? I initially snurched that one for the eyes. I just noticed as I was perusing my Photobucket that he had the furrow going, too.

I've always loved this one. Bling had said something about someone being squicked the first time she posted it, and I think of that every time.

Comment

Evidently this, like the tongue-thing, is something he does often. I seem to have a million.

Comment

Working...
                                X