and tryxy's almost at 300! WTG!

Comment

Okay, I can go with the headgear thing

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Okay, I can go with the headgear thing

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...gpic/ms100.jpg
              ok. just for you kliggs. i concede. have (one of my) favourite headshot

Last edited by mazzmatazz; 02 May 2005, 11:30 PM. Reason: for an English person, my English, he is not so good...

Comment

bandanababe with a little bondagebabe for you viewing pleasure:
                Last edited by tryxy; 02 May 2005, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Why in the world would you want headgear, when you can have pictures like this...?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

...or this one...? (MeiMei, for some strange reason, my headshots seem to have lots of neck...enjoy! )

Comment

AHAAHAHAH

i remembered this before i tripped off merrily to work ... (as merry as you can be on a tuesday which is equivalent to a monday) i had to go back and rescue it from before the 900th post!

J: What are they doing with Daniel's hat?
                      S: They would be the HA-HA, Sir. They aren't keen on Daniel wearing hats.
                      J: The what?
                      D: Hussy Anti Headgear Association or something. They prefer to keep me pure.
                      J: Pure? .... What, like Kliggins?

Comment

because I have three post to 300 my three fav danny pics:

Comment

Comment

my fav shallow pic for those times when all you want to do is drool:

Comment

Congratulations on 300, Tryxy!!

Here's another to drool to:

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                                i am SO getting one of these helmets after i get my boonie. i have far too much of a liking for military wear to be healthy
                                http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...8adac/s640x480
                                My son has a khaki boonie which he bought for trekking in Venezuela last year....I'm nicking it for T in the Park!....well we MAY get sun up in Scotland in July ....booked flights last night ...yay!....

I'll take Daniel anyway I can ............ in relation to headgear of course!.... but I do have a penchant for the desert brown stuff personally....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X