No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah. I get one post in through the miserable cyber-bog of obstacles today and it gets eaten. So here it is again!

This one cries out for a caption...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

http://members.cox.net/ggode/Cor-ai11.jpg
      It must be very, very late here because all the best captions I can think of are WAY too slashy to post in the PG Forum!! Must be beddy-bye time for me.

Comment

Gah. I get one post in through the miserable cyber-bog of obstacles today and it gets eaten. So here it is again!

Jack: Daniel. Is that what I think it is?
        Daniel: Yes, Jack. DeeDee has made PINK pants.
        Jack: What was she thinking?

I dunno. The best I could do with keeping it PG.

Kerri

Comment

Jack: "Look Daniel that black beauty wants me"

Daniel thinks" Will I or wont I tell him its Tealc in drag. Nah

Daniel: "I think you right Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
            I'm with you on the Mountain Dew issue, Erin! In fact, I just this moment snatched another one out of the fridge!

Do the Dew!!
            Ah ha! I have converted another soul in my dastardly plot to take over the world aided by Mountain Dew!!!! *tents hand maliciously*

And since I have been gone all day for my first day of work at my new store here in Podunk USA, a double thunk goody...

Caption away all you witty people. Me, I'm tired and still have dress shirts to iron and wrestling to watch. Then back to the grindstone I go for another fun filled day of retail. *sigh* I am starting to miss the two weeks off that I had...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy

ROFLMAO!! Tryxy you ROCK!!! Can't wait to see what Ses comes back with. I gotta stop springing stuff on her when she's knackered.

Comment

ROFLMAO!! Tryxy you ROCK!!! Can't wait to see what Ses comes back with. I gotta stop springing stuff on her when she's knackered.

thanks blingy.

Comment

You'd better believe that if I could think straight at this hour my cap would certainly contain a reference to chiffon.
                  To my mind that pic just SCREAMS chiffon.

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy

ROFL!
                    sigpic

Comment

Kliggins your signature is too funny!! hopefully it is new, knowing me you have had it for the past 4 years and i just never noticed it

I do believe it needs a spew warning though

Lizbeth
                      das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                        in the downtime, i made the final two sigs for the week, and also found somewhere to buy a boonie for myself.

jilly and kliggs will be pleased
                        Oh, indubitably.

Comment

oh its still monday... multi-0thunk yipppee

there we go
                          Last edited by CKO; 02 May 2005, 08:17 PM. Reason: cuz i forgot to add the piccy.. silly me
                          sigpic

Comment

http://members.cox.net/ggode/Cor-ai11.jpg

J: Well, at least we know where they took your pants, now.

D: Yeah...I think the collage was a bit much, though...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                              Love the new siggy, Mazz!
                              But I have to say that I' with Blingy on the coffee thing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20C/Urgo10.jpg
                              I'd drink Dew, but then I get sugar headaches and the shakes and hot flashes...gosh darn surgery...I'll stick with my Diet Pepsi...'cept when Ang is around, then I disgust her by putting creamer in my coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
                                Kliggins your signature is too funny!! hopefully it is new, knowing me you have had it for the past 4 years and i just never noticed it

I do believe it needs a spew warning though

Lizbeth
                                Give all credit to Ang. I believe a comment I might have made gave her the inspiration. It is is new; I had it up for a few hours last Monday and have decided it should be my Monday sig. Your noticing powers are working just fine.

I will think about the spew warning.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X