Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeeellllltttiinnngggg.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
      http://img160.echo.cx/img160/2155/orpheus159zi.jpg

I love this one, thanks to whomever I snurched it from!
      Looks like one I did. I love that one too, I even made a sig from it...

Comment

My inspiration...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Looks like one I did. I love that one too, I even made a sig from it...

http://members.cox.net/sgode/Somedays.jpg
          Well Blingy if I snurched it from you, thanks it is a fabulous cap and an even more fab signature!

Um...Um....*THUNK*

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

*rubs back of head* Okay where was I?

Oh yes...

*THUNK*

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Annnndddd...last one!

More Thunkworthy yumminess!

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                I love it!!

I just have to ignore the hypocrisy of the Dew reference. Coffee addicts of the world! Yawn, and then Unite!!
                Mountain Dew is the elixir of life darnit! *stamps foot*

Dew drinkers of the world! Bounce off the walls and unite!

Daniel: Just stick an IV of Dew right here....

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

mmm...Random thunk is *definitely a good thing*

Here's my contribution. Heck, I may make my run to 600...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                  still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Neck, anyone?

Comment

Okay, so it looks like I'm going to be doing a countdown of our favorite archaeologist's most appealing attributes...in no particular order...

next...tongue

Comment

Hands/wrists...

Comment

Arms...

Comment

Smart alecky sense of humor... (okay, a bit of a stretch, but hey, that's what random is for, right?)...

Comment

...those eyes!

Comment

a particularly thunkworthy profile pic...

Comment

Working...
                                X