Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel: Pure as snow?

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

"Ladies jello wrestling. Kligs vs Mei Mei." Daniel makes mental note to circle the ad later...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        well... the Yup'ik Eskimo do have 15 lexemes for snow with several inflections... works out to over a thousand individual words... i'm sure one of the definitions could work...

Comment

Daniel: Quick Kligs get in the cage with me! It'll take Mei Mei a few minutes to chew through the bars!

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Take that, you evil wench, you!!!

Oh yeah - I'll show you!

sigpic

Comment

I've brought the pineapple... hey there's no more room on the couch.... I guess I'll have to go sit in one of the chaise lounges over by Daniel.

Daniel, honey, can you get me a drink?

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

http://img188.echo.cx/img1461/bob1982vc.jpg

Daniel: Quick Kligs get in the cage with me! It'll take Mei Mei a few minutes to chew through the bars!
                Awww, thanks Daniel. Are you sure about Meimei chewing through the bars? Wait, who cares; what a way to go in a cage with Daniel.
                sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Why are there always hussy fights when I am getting ready to go to bed??? *sacks out on couch* Wake me when it's over, kay Seshat?

BTW I'm putting odds on Mei Mei, something about those fangs. Sorry Kligs...

Daniel's checking out the odds too...I don't think he likes what he sees...

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                    Do you have extra choco-Dannys? I have graham crackers and marshmallows...
                    We could make Archaeological Smores.
                    Certainly! I always keep a few extra boxes around for emergencies. Like now.

Comment

Here DJF, I'll loan you my clone for the night so you can have one bring you pineapple and one give you a neck rub...

See above...

Night hussies!

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

'K...random thought here. We could play 'Daniel similies from A to Z'. We already have P from erin. Feel free to tell me I'm totally lame word geek.

Daniel: Appetizing like chocolate?

Comment

i should go to bed now too.

well. it is 4am here

Comment

*sigh* Why are there always hussy fights when I am getting ready to go to bed??? *sacks out on couch* Wake me when it's over, kay Seshat?

BTW I'm putting odds on Mei Mei, something about those fangs. Sorry Kligs...

http://img178.echo.cx/img178/49/dj152ld9qa.jpg

Daniel's checking out the odds too...I don't think he likes what he sees...

D: Its okay Kliggs; its the pure thing, makes em underestimate you every time
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              'K...random thought here. We could play 'Daniel similies from A to Z'. We already have P from erin. Feel free to tell me I'm totally lame word geek.

Daniel: Appetizing like chocolate?

http://members.cox.net/sgode/revisions1.jpg
                              ok, i can NOT pass up:

Blame it on the Boonie!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                I got the video camera! We gotta have incriminating evidence...
                                What an excellent idea. I imagine we'd get a pretty penny once we sell the pay-per-view rights.

Comment

Working...
                                X