No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course, i keep that folder on a separate hard drive for 'safety'. that's it not that it's too big to keep anywhere else. oh no

Comment

and for good measure, must have this one again. celebratory centenary post.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
        and for good measure, must have this one again. celebratory centenary post.

Congrats on the 100th post!!!! I can't believe you have only been on here for a month.
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Okay this is my attempt at seeing if Photobucket resizes my pics for me...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Ah ha! Success! Thanks CKO for the help! Much appreciated!

Thanks Kiwi for all the marvelous pics!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Still working with the photobucket thing...not quite got the hang of it yet. Bear with me please...

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

So why are some so big and some resize correctly? Am I not doing it right...oh vey...

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Ahh got it now I think

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

This is where I explain to Michael that I am a mere messenger. More twisted people then me thought up the guides, he needs to send security after THEM!

You know I love you Wirthless and Seshat...:-)

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Agh it won't let me insert smilies for some reason...stupid computer....grrrrrr

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

"Seshat's address is 111 Smith Dr...."

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

I have absolutely no clue what I am doing in this picture. Course some may question whether I ever know what I am doing...

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X