• Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg! i forgot about season nine starting date...ooops thanks gaters
    "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Kerri,
      I like the bigger one too (heeey, shush in the cheap seats! ).

That is so cool you're on the Beyond the Gate! If I applique myself to MS *aside: Erin, I'll need hints * will I be in the DVD's too? *winsome smile*

*keeps admiring purdy piccies!*
      What??? I'm not good enough for hints....
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
        Huh?

Look at the new announcement in the yellow bar at the top of the thread list.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Look at the new announcement in the yellow bar at the top of the thread list.
          Gotcha. OK, is this too distorted?

Kerri

Comment

Gotcha. OK, is this too distorted?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/JULY15_3.jpg

Kerri
            I think it looks okay.

I didn't want you getting sig-whacked by the mods right after working up a new one.

Comment

I think it looks okay.

I didn't want you getting sig-whacked by the mods right after working up a new one.
              Thank you. That is very kind. Off to change the sig again....

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Kerri,
                That is so cool you're on the Beyond the Gate! If I applique myself to MS *aside: Erin, I'll need hints * will I be in the DVD's too? *winsome smile*
                Hints? Whatever do you mean? *whistles innocently*

Just attach yourself to my shadow and roll with the punches. I come up with it all on the fly, it's that young and stupid thing I got going on .

Blue eyes in a sweater...*droooooools*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

I think it looks okay.

Although it could be interesting to see what they do....

Is that evil?

Kerri

Comment

Although it could be interesting to see what they do....

Is that evil?

Kerri
                    LOL! You think like me.

I'm busted for blue pix, how about a red one?

Comment

LOL! You think like me.

I'm busted for blue pix, how about a red one?

http://members.cox.net/xgode/redsky35.jpg
                      Well, you know what they say: Great minds think alike. And fools seldom differ. So, there ya go.

And since I haven't posted a pic in awhile. Some green to go with the red and blue.

Kerri

Comment

Bored!

So I closed my eyes and clicked on a piccie at random.

Comment

Hi everyone! Thanks for welcoming me! And since today is still technically Friday where I'm from, and in honor of Prometheus Unbound:

Now, as a newbie, I just have a few requests:

First off, I would like to ask DJFavorite for a couple of clones: One evil Daniel, and one Daniel with long hair, please!

Also, I realize I am a member of GAG, but what does it stand for (if anything)?

And Dee Dee, I love the sig! And to whoever put up the evil Daniel Conga, I've bookmarked it. So hilarious!

And as for the CJ/MS being potty-mouthed thing, not really, but a little. I went to the Chicago convention last summer, and CJ made the mistake of saying that his daughter follows Peter Deluise (I think) around and makes her pay him like, a dollar or two, when he curses. So he accidentally cursed a little, then promised he wouldn't, and said that if he cursed again, he'd give out one or two dollars to all the kids under 12, I think. Well, a little while later into his talk he did curse, and he was so nice, he kept his word and gave out over sixty dollars to all the kids who were there! He ran out of ones, so he had a guy run and make change so that he could give out enough money, from his own pocket! How awesome is that?

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                          McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                          Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                          McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                            Ohhh, poor Jilly! Sounds like you've had an un-fun week. I too am really glad it's Friday! It was really hard to come back to work after enjoying a nice long vacation in Vancouver, BC (meeting some wonderful GW folks and having time with hubby too).

Anyway, I hope your weekend will be stupendous!!

Blessings,
                            Thanks, Jen. It HAS been a long week, and there's still two more to go before Moving Day. LOTS of work. But it'll all get done. *cross your fingers* and in the meantime I'm grabbing five minutes here and there to come catch up with you hussies and post.

Comment

I have a margarita. And a nice boonie. There, don't you feel better now?

http://members.cox.net/mgode/Step5.jpg
                              Oh, yes. Much. *goes to find phone book and look up numbers for therapists*

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                (((((JILLY))))))
                                I'd be happy to airmail you what I'm having to wash away the work week.
                                A nice Kahlua & cream. Works for me.
                                Yeah, that'll be yummy by time it gets here from Fla. Thanks. I'll just pick up some pine-orange-banana juice to mix w/my strawberry Smirnoff tomorrow night. But I appreciate the offer. Have another one for me, 'kay?

Comment

Working...
                                X