Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    oh and Dee Dee, in another forum i go on, we have a virtual conga. it's all i can do to stop doing the evil daniel conga whenever i go into the thread and hear this... it's the evil daniel conga, do the evil daniel conga... do doo doo dooo, do doo doo dooooo
    ROFLMAO!.....oh yes that brings back happy memories of drunken New Year's parties......

Now it will forever be in my mind as Evil Danny's theme tune......

Busy day today, clean guest room, pick up mother in law, visit Bluewater (huge shopping mall near me), try to avoid buying another pair of Converse All Stars, then home to a Chinese take out.....one more blue eyes then I'm off till later this avo.....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
      oh and Dee Dee, in another forum i go on, we have a virtual conga. it's all i can do to stop doing the evil daniel conga whenever i go into the thread and hear this... it's the evil daniel conga, do the evil daniel conga... do doo doo dooo, do doo doo dooooo
      This is great. Made me giggle out loud.

Thanks to Dana Jeanne
      sigpic

Comment

Wow! More new people!
        Welcome to The Pond, Porthos...grab a Choco-Danny, and a chaise lounge
        by the pool, and I'm sure DJF will be around soon to pass out the clones.

Comment

And in keeping in today's theme...

...Daniel looks up in relief that there will be no more stretching involved
          to make pictures fit the theme of the day...

Comment

Blue Eyes Friday at last - finally a category for which I actually have piccies.

Good morning, hussies!

Comment

Wouldn't be Friday without our own blue boy making an appearance.

Daniel looks like he could use a nice cup of coffee almost as much as I could just now.

Comment

I was just wondering for those who have gone to the conventions. Someone on another group was saying she didn't really like the MS/CJ portion of the convention because they were foul mouthed and had lots of innuendos.
                I've never heard anyone mention anything like that -- is this person being too sensitive? I can see the stories maybe being raunchy? but I can't imagine them being foul mouthed. "Say it ain't so!"

Also if anyone still doesn't see how BB and MS can,at certain angles, be mistaken - go to Michael Shanks Online and look at the photos of MS and Lexa (where he's all in black --pant!!) - there is one taken from the side where MS is a dead ringer for BB - the posture of the head actually. I showed it to my friend and she swore it was BB!

Comment

I'll see your cup of coffee, Seshat...and raise you a shot of expresso.

Comment

*lugging in the clone boxes*

I'm here!!!! I'm here!!!!!

*drops boxes*

Ok, who's been giving the clones chocolate??? These boxes have gotten heavier since I got them out last.

Take your pick of clones (take more than one if you need to). Anyone else need a new one? Have you worn your old ones out, DeeDee, MeiMei?

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Okay, one more post before I'm off to being productive today.
                      *clears throat* Lemme try that again: Off to being productive today...
                      Nope. *shakes head* Still sounds funny.

*Sneaks off with an extra clone...or two... *

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                        I'll see your cup of coffee, Seshat...and raise you a shot of expresso.
                        Hah! I'll see that shot of espresso and raise you one cafe mocha latte, with whipped cream on top.

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                          I was just wondering for those who have gone to the conventions. Someone on another group was saying she didn't really like the MS/CJ portion of the convention because they were foul mouthed and had lots of innuendos.
                          I've never heard anyone mention anything like that -- is this person being too sensitive? I can see the stories maybe being raunchy? but I can't imagine them being foul mouthed. "Say it ain't so!"
                          I don't remember them being foul mouthed. But there were the innuendos. I didn't think it was bad. They were aware that there were a few kids in the audience.

sigpic

Comment

One Grande Mint Latte for me please!!!

sigpic

Comment

oh, and a side of blue eyes......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                                I would sincerely doubt that the CJ/MS talk would be any worse than the average PG act you can catch at your local comedy club. I'm sure that they are well aware of their audience and stick to amusing innuendo that they feel would fly over the heads of the younger members of the audience, but still supply plenty of laughs for the adults. After all, they've been doing these events something like twice a month for the last how many years?

Remember, everyone's taste for humor is different. What I might find hilarious and slightly naughty but perfectly acceptable, someone else might say is vulgar and offensive to their ears.

Comment

Working...
                                X