Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Or NO headgear at all...

sigpic

Comment

Sometimes in fandom you just want to scream.....

But this one is fun and full of life....

Go Charlie!..and of course, go Michael, for once again bringing this scene to life and showing what a consumate actor you are....quite simply The Best!!

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

A few with some loved one and good friends in his life...

So far I haven't heard them say one bad word about him.....

sigpic

Comment

With Michelle Nolden, one of the best actresses around imho....her portrayal as Dawn, Charlie's ex has been outstanding in all 4 seasons of Saving Hope...
            sigpic

Comment

Flirty Danny, says my tag on this one...
              FF
              sigpic

Comment

And of course Amanda......such good friends....so nice to have observed it at first hand at Fedcon...trust me, that friendship is as real as real can get ..it was adorable to see them so close on stage

sigpic

Comment

I think your linkie's a bit "wonky" FF
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    And of course Amanda......such good friends....so nice to have observed it at first hand at Fedcon...trust me, that friendship is as real as real can get ..it was adorable to see them so close on stage
                    That woman deserves a medal for putting up with RDA/MS/CJ for so long!

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

Fixed it!

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the one with Michael and Michelle, vaguely remember seeing it a few years ago. I love every Charlie/Dawn scene, whether they're working together, arguing, or other Those two just work so well together and pull off that relationship so well.

Comment

That picture was tweeted to me personally from the set...I cheekily asked Michael if there would be any good Charlie/Dawn scenes in either S.2 or 3 and he must have been filming on set with her as the pic came back almost immediately...

btw....MSOL is in the process of a HUGE Update atm and to keep people's appetites whetted the Official MSOL FB Page is adding LOTS of old pics to the archives as we speak...head on over there to see some great Stargate, and other show, gems

https://www.facebook.com/

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Yet another example of what a wonderfully kind person Michael Shanks is...he follows me on Twitter and read about my hubby's operation and health problems....cue a beautiful private message (which I'm keeping the actual contents private, because well, private ya know? ) but suffice to say it's only just confirmed what I already knew...he's kind, caring, completely thoughtful and REALLY appreciates his fans and supporters....he's not there for the promo and "fake fun" of it (like so many others ) .... if you look at the simply WONDERFUL exchanges he's had with his adorable wife Lexa the past few hours you know that this guy is 1,000,000% genuine...

https://twitter.com/MichaelShanks/with_replies

So privileged to have met this lovely couple so many times.....

Oh and I'll be promoting the heck out of Lexa's new E! Channel Original Series "The Arrangement" when it airs...she will begin filming the brand new 10 part series in Vancouver in July this year and I'm so excited that she's going to be noticed on such a world wide basis....always nice to get on a tv channel that's well outside the realms of that close-knit group in Vancouver and Canada...and I know that her hubby will be cheering her on ALL the way!!...

So proud of them both!!....couldn't happen to a nicer family

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning in MS Thunk Land.....I think I'm the only one that's probably not that bothered about the new MacGyver reboot I know, shocking fan aren't I? ....not being a great fan of the old one since I've revisited it on CBS Reality channel...gosh the 80's/early 90's had some TERRIBLE fashion didn't it? and I'm just as guilty for probably wearing some of that carp myself and thinking I looked cool....not a big fan of remakes anyway....given up on most of the tv series too....tried DC's Legends of Tomorrow but found it boring, confusing and the acting pretty appalling...there is only ONE Carter Hall imho.....played to perfection with the right amount of angst, maturity and grumpiness by Michael...another one of his most excellent guest appearances whilst in between his series lead roles of Daniel Jackson and Charlie Harris.....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

I think Michael must have read my mind.....this tweet flashed up just after I posted this morning...

https://twitter.com/MichaelShanks/st...57879664300034

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X