No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pic, Deeds, thanks for posting. And thanks for all your con reports, I was super jealous!

Comment

hey all so happy Michael won a Leo thanks Deeds for con reports

I am glad all of them are such good friends
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yes they are good friends.....something some fans still find it hard to accept I'm sure....

Most of my pics now will be going up on FB......taking a rest from posting Con and personal pics on this forum for a while.....

Deeds xx
        Last edited by discodiva; 09 June 2014, 07:32 AM.
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
          Yes they are good friends.....something some fans still find it hard to accept I'm sure....

Most of my pics now will be going up on FB......taking a rest from posting Con and personal pics on this forum for a while.....

Deeds xx
          the bolded part lol I know right sam43:
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Deeds xx
            the bolded part lol I know right
            here's a great pic of some of them clowning around

the last day off sg-1

here is pic from 200 party I think

this is my fav MS and AT joking around on set

Last edited by poundpuppy29; 09 June 2014, 05:36 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Team Shanks from the MS Walk 2014....found on MS Society's Flickr Account...

Brings back happy memories of a wonderful day out and a great sum raised for a wonderful cause....

Yeah, that's me next to the adorable and cute (of a tad colour un-co-ordinated) Sam Shanks..

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

I like the daughters, with their long suffering (do we have to do this?) looks.

FF
                sigpic

Comment

Oh look, I found another....sorry to inflict myself on you guys twice in one night!..

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

One daughter, one best friend...Mia and Candace were adorable girls.....very well behaved....Sam was less enthusiastic about the "walking" part....but a piggyback 90% of the way from Dad helped him immeasurably....oh and 10 mins "treasure hunting" (digging in the sand) with an benevolent elder statesman (aka Mr Deeds) helping him....

It was a truly fun day and we raised nearly $7,000 between Team Shanks.....*beams proudly*

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

That's an impressive total for one walk, well done all.

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Thats a brilliant total, congratulations! Its one thing that consistently impresses me about michael shanks and lexa doig is how much they seem to use their celebrity for social awareness or activism, the canadian stars on twitter are pretty great at it in comparison to others but ms and ld seem to be way ahead of the pack

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
                          Thats a brilliant total, congratulations! Its one thing that consistently impresses me about michael shanks and lexa doig is how much they seem to use their celebrity for social awareness or activism, the canadian stars on twitter are pretty great at it in comparison to others but ms and ld seem to be way ahead of the pack
                          Michael and Lexa are very grounded, it seems to me. They are very socially aware, have strong beliefs and are committed to causes they believe in, and they use their celebrity in the best way. I admire them a lot for that. It's a similar story with Amanda. We're lucky to have such great role models from a series we love.

Comment

It's what I love about them...I came back from Fedcon with a great respect for the friendship of Michael and Amanda too....the smiles, touches and the sheer fun and joy they had together - all three did - but obviously Rick was a lot busier than the two of them on the first couple of days so they had more time to "hang out"...so like Friday morning, nowt to do, Michael and Amanda went to Dusseldorf shopping...

It's lovely to see...:

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

This is beautiful....Posted on Instagram and copied over to the MS & RDA FB page....I think the black & white effect makes the dancing all the more effective...<3

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post

This is a cause that's soooo close to Lexa's heart...her father has had MS for over 30 years and she has grown up her whole life watching her mum care for him...he's wheelchair bound and has been for decades.......we had a long talk about the hardship of someone giving up their life to care for someone they love deeply....it was a real joy and honour to spend 3 hours in their company that morning in April.....I was so proud to have helped a small bit....Lexa inspires me no end...she works hard, looks after 3 children but it's her generous heart and true ethical nature that make her shine so......

BTW she's now really into supporting the First Nation's people of BC fight the Harper Govt over the Oil Pipeline travesty that's unfolding at this very moment.....As is Michael...their tweets are full of it and both of them are NOT afraid to say EXACTLY what they are thinking....

Deeds xxx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X