Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
    Gracious me! He still has that old jacket he nicked from the wardrobe department all those years ago (Icon, wasn't it?).
    Lovely photo of them both, Deeds.

FF
    A good vintage leather jacket can never get too worn and will never go out of fashion lol... You know All Saints is selling a similar one for hundred of dollars/£ at this very moment lol
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Perhaps he bought a new one whilst out shopping in Dusseldorf...both he and Amanda went out shopping on Friday apparently....they had a lighter schedule that day before the Big One on the Friday night....shame they didn't buy some socks for Rick....he forgot to put his on....as he gleefully announced on stage and both Amanda and Michael cracked up and lost it!!....

Not for the last time either....I don't think anyone has laughed more on stage than those two once Rick got going...
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

So they really are good friends in real life ? and after all these years, thats actually really sweet!

Comment

Yup.....'tis nice isn't it?

THIS is rather good too...I forget where it comes from...there are soooo many great pics rolling around on Twitter, FB and Tumblr from Fedcon 23...

Deeds xx
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely pics, Deeds.

Michael and Amanda look so relaxed in each other's company, and Michael and RDA look beyond cute, cracking up together.

The friendships are a happy legacy of the series, for them and us.

Comment

Yes...I try to focus on this and less on the negative that I see in fandom, although it has been hard in places this weekend....

But...am also cheered up by the fact that not only was it Fedcon and Michael was there but ....

HE WON ANOTHER LEO AWARD!!! \o/ \o/ \o/.....for Mr Hockey....does that make it 2 in a row now?...last year and this year...and 4 in total...

And also Mia went with her mum who also won the LEO for Best Supporting Actress to collect on behalf of her daddy....sooooooooo proud for Family Shanks...

Off to find lots of links to post and set up a thread in announcements....it might be late but I'm going to damn well celebrate Michael Shanks' success!!

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

It's up!!!.....hope I did ok...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...0#post14180330

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/djkeng/status/47...747456/photo/1

Mia with Dad's Award and Mum...<3 <3

As I said, adorable!!!

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    Yes...I try to focus on this and less on the negative that I see in fandom, although it has been hard in places this weekend....
                    It's been pretty, um, staggering, that negativity. And sad. Still, it's only a handful of people. Thankfully, most of us just enjoy happy fandom moments and manage not to slag off what we don't like. I actually feel sorry for those who can't, or won't, simply enjoy the good stuff.

Comment

With the permission of Julia, whose copyright is on the picture, this just about sums up the whole Stargate Trio panel at Fedcon......

Rick was fascinated with looking at himself on the Big Screen and Michael and Amanda just rolled with it!!

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

With the permission of Julia, whose copyright is on the picture, this just about sums up the whole Stargate Trio panel at Fedcon......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/dancingwallnut/1889050_10202353266453174_166423361025951306_o_zps316410c6.jpg

Rick was fascinated with looking at himself on the Big Screen and Michael and Amanda just rolled with it!!

Deeds xx
                        Michael looks quite matter of fact about the whole issue.
                        It's Amanda I feel sorry for, she had three of the brats on SG1, I'd have had a new patio by now. As you know, daft male shananigans go down so well with me...

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

Michael explains things to Rick.....I think Rick found him a great "comfort blanket" and fount of all knowledge....Michael's memory of episodes, scenes & general Stargate knowledge is still amazing... ...Loved how Rick was sat at the end of the panel on the Sunday next to Suanne Braun and within 5 minutes had picked up his chair and moved it to the other side to sit next to Michael..

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Deeds xx

Hilarious! I love it

Comment

Here it is!..

My Stargate SG1 Trio Photo Op!

*does Happy Dance*

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Deeds - love all the pics and tidbits from the weekend xo
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X