X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoseMarie View Post
    I simply replied to a comment.
    Context means everything,though.

If you could point the MS /DJ Thunkers at the old post you were replying to,it would be very helpful.

To requote the original post - find the post,click "Reply With Quote" ,then type in your own message then queue the post.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

'And maybe we'll come back, to Earth, who can tell?'
        Tumblr | Jack & Daniel | PSD & Textures | DeviantART

Comment

Ayanna, Loving the pics of the Daniel and the kitty so...cute! I have a cat that is named Danny Boy...so I can oh so relate to the pictures above with the kitten! Thanks!

Loving all the pics of Michael Shanks...Thanks for updating the MSOL site Deeds! (And yes I still enjoy this Thunk thread
          sigpic
          Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
              Ayanna, Loving the pics of the Daniel and the kitty so...cute! I have a cat that is named Danny Boy...so I can oh so relate to the pictures above with the kitten! Thanks!

Loving all the pics of Michael Shanks...Thanks for updating the MSOL site Deeds! (And yes I still enjoy this Thunk thread

You're welcome...Monica does all the hard work and updates, but I try and make sure I spread the news from Michael's Twitter, the Official Michael Shanks Facebook Page and MSOL to all the relevant forums and groups...

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Excuse me while I dance around the room going "Wooo Hooo!!"

News just in....

Michael has been nominated for a 2014 Canadian Screen Award in the category of 'Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series' for his role as hockey legend Gordie Howe in "Mr Hockey": The Gordie Howe Story.

The tele-movie also received nods in the categories of 'Best Dramatic Mini-Series or TV Movie' and 'Best Direction in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series' for director Andy Mikita, who worked with Michael on Stargate SG-1 of course

To read the rest go to MSOL Home Page where you will find all the news and links to the Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television website where all the nominees are listed...

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/

Michael's Canadian Television Drama Series "Saving Hope" is also nominated for several TV categories in the "Crafts" section as well...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Chibi Danny Jackson as Indiana Jones

Comment

That's very cute....I'm not a great one for Daniel Jackson/Indiana Jones comparisons - although I've read a couple of funny fanfics in the old days (J/D of course ) but the one thing I do hate is serious comparisons to him and "Indy" (oh and anyone nicknaming Daniel "Indy" makes me want to spit! ) ..they are such different characters to me and if I had to pick one it would always be Dr Jackson.....now Michael on the other hand, has gone on record saying that if he could be anyone it would be Harrison Ford...because, well because it's Harrison Ford!!! - I removed the middle expletive as this is a PG Forum...

But that is a very sweet drawing....perfect for when you're in a "cute" mood...

To continue to celebrate Michael's wonderful nomination for Gordie Howe...here's probably his happiest moment and showing that he's as big a fanboy as the rest of us where hockey is concerned....Michael meeting his idol Mr Howe at FanExpo TO last year...bless him...

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Delicious Dr Harris Saving Hope scruff...be still my beating heart...

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

^^^^ Dr Harris scruff is every bit as delicious as Dr Jackson scruff.

Just sayin' ...

Comment

It's been a long time since I have browsed this lovely thread and oh lala his effect on me has not diminished:

AncientsTimeline

Comment

Hmmmm...thunk

Lovely man
                              AncientsTimeline

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X