X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'And maybe we'll come back, to Earth, who can tell?'
    Tumblr | Jack & Daniel | PSD & Textures | DeviantART

Comment

Happy New Year to those still posting/reading/bothering with the Thunk Thread...

Tonight at 9 pm on CTV - yeah I know, not in the US and anywhere else but Canada, the 2nd half of S.2 of Saving Hope Episode 10 "Wishbones" premieres...

https://twitter.com/ericadurancetv/s...544000/photo/1

Although I'm sure some of us will be "watching" elsewhere tomorrow & beyond....

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Comment

Comment

I haven't seen the latest episode of Saving Hope yet, but here's a piccie of Dr Charlie Harris....just for fun and to keep a bit of interest in this thread going....although I'm seriously considering being done and dusted on this forum....it ain't what it used to be that's for sure.....

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

I know this is some years down the road to reply, but I am only now watching the entire series on Amazon Prime.

It was clear to me that Shanks not only smokes, but he smokes a great deal. I noticed that his fingers are this sickly color of brown-yellow on his right hand, and are not on the left hand.

Such a shame! Good looking guy who stains his skin and smells bad from cigarette smoke!

Comment

Most of us fans are aware that Michael smokes and has done for a while....as to whether he used to smoke a lot, or continues to, is not something that we have discussed in great detail on a Thunk Thread, which is primarily for the appreciation of the man as an actor and as a person and a very nice man btw which many of us can say from our personal meetings with him...

As an ex-smoker of 6 years after a 30+ year habit I am extremely sensitive to the smell of cigarette smoke and in the past 6 years have met Michael over a dozen times and hugged him on most of them....I have never noticed a strong smoke smell and in fact he usually smells fresh and clean...

Yes, *hangs head* I have sniffed him surreptitiously on occasions.....and I pray he never noticed...

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoseMarie View Post
                  I know this is some years down the road to reply, but I am only now watching the entire series on Amazon Prime.

It was clear to me that Shanks not only smokes, but he smokes a great deal. I noticed that his fingers are this sickly color of brown-yellow on his right hand, and are not on the left hand.

Such a shame! Good looking guy who stains his skin and smells bad from cigarette smoke!
                  Anything you'd like to thunk about? Such a shame! Given that this is a thunk thread and all ...

Comment

Thunk?...Don't mind if I do...

I LOVE how Michael has aged and grown as an actor and Dr Charlie Harris is gorgeous and snarky and clever and all "surgeon-y" but Dr Daniel Jackson is still my favourite Main Cast Character of his for me..

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice thunking there, Deeds.

I always like to see Michael in other shows and films, but somehow I always come back to Dr. Jackson. I wonder why?

*thud*

Comment

And talking of Dr Charlie Harris....a myriad of new Updates on MSOL for everyone to enjoy, including some spoilery photos and a YouTube link to next week's episode.....which leaves me enough time to go enjoy this week's episode which I have just "acquired"

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

I simply replied to a comment.

Comment

not Michael but
                            Daniel Jackson kitty

Comment

Awww!..LOL!..that's cute and funny!

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X