No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey stranger!!..long time no see!...how are ya?....

Guess what?...Michael's love for Plaid hasn't changed...More tweet pics from the "Match Game" show filming....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Love these new photos Deeds!
      sigpic
      Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
      http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

They're great aren't they?....it may be a cheesy old game show but I bet he throws himself into it 1000% like he does all his PR stuff, and let's face it, of course it's Canadian PR for Saving Hope

I'm happy as my DVD of S.1 of Saving Hope arrived from the US this morning....

I know what I'll be doing over the next few days..in fact I might take it on my short break to Belgium next weekend....it's a quiet place with very little internet access so a couple of good SH episodes and some other DVD's might be just the ticket...

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

leoawards09_001.jpg
            sigpic
            Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
              They're great aren't they?....it may be a cheesy old game show but I bet he throws himself into it 1000% like he does all his PR stuff, and let's face it, of course it's Canadian PR for Saving Hope

I'm happy as my DVD of S.1 of Saving Hope arrived from the US this morning....

I know what I'll be doing over the next few days..in fact I might take it on my short break to Belgium next weekend....it's a quiet place with very little internet access so a couple of good SH episodes and some other DVD's might be just the ticket...

Deeds xx
              I know I have the DVD set and it is well worth the watching!
              sigpic

Comment

You might want to remove the [img] tags from that photo hon..we're not supposed to leave them in when we're quoting another person's post with pics...

Some great shots of Michael at the CTV Up Fronts yesterday knocking around...I got my copies from here...

https://www.facebook.com/ericaduranc...ocation=stream

Or here..

http://devotedfansnetwork.com/saving...lastup&cat=-43

Enjoy!!..

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Good Luck to Michael and Lexa at the LEO Awards tonight...wish I was down in Vancouver and walking along to the Westin Bayshore to gawk at the celebs on the Red Carpet...

And a VERY HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY TO LEXA!!

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL
                    ON YOUR 2013 LEO AWARD WIN!!

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

woohoo! Go Shanks!
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

woohoo! Go Shanks!
                        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

He won Yay very happy for him

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

And also not afraid to get a dig in at the BC Government's woeful lack of support for an ailing BC Film Industry...why am I not suprised it was Michael who was brave enough to make the first comment?..

http://www.straight.com/movies/38988...-hammered-leos

And there's a lovely picture of him with his LEO award which taken with Natalie Langston (host and producer at NovusTV) and posted originally on her Twitter...

You may pick up your jaws from the floor at the droolworthyness....I LOVE how he's matured in both looks, acting and confidence over the years at public events....he's never looked better imho...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Awwwww....<3 <3 <3
                              sigpic

Comment

on a personal note I have internet @ home now yay very happy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X