Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    we have to form some sort of association against that beard thing. it's just wrong
    Am sure we had something Against Gerbils somewhere...I agree......bearded MS in Sumuru - WRONG....Bearded Season 9 Daniel - GOOD...imho that is!...

However Daniel and his pants now have a rival for my affection....am in love with my new dishwasher!! ....now I have even more free time for thunking!...

And I just realised it's my fav day of the week!.....

I wish every day could be a Thursday.....*sigh*

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      Am sure we had something Against Gerbils somewhere...I agree......bearded MS in Sumuru - WRONG....Bearded Season 9 Daniel - GOOD...imho that is!...

However Daniel and his pants now have a rival for my affection....am in love with my new dishwasher!! ....now I have even more free time for thunking!...

Dee Dee xx
      Yes, indeed - as I recall Jilly formed GAG: Girls Against Gerbils awhile ago. Of which I am a charter member, might I add. Welcome to the club, Mazz!

Dee Dee, I am sooo envious of you for your new dishwasher!! Mine is still non-functioning. Can I ship you my sinkful of dishes for a quick rinse?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Yes, indeed - as I recall Jilly formed GAG: Girls Against Gerbils awhile ago. Of which I am a charter member, might I add. Welcome to the club, Mazz!

Dee Dee, I am sooo envious of you for your new dishwasher!! Mine is still non-functioning. Can I ship you my sinkful of dishes for a quick rinse?
        Ah yes, i remember. Which gives me an idea for a banner for us i shall work on it when i get in tonight... with some other banners and sigs i am dreaming up at my desk

and i have a dishwasher too.... it's called the other half!!

Comment

Ah yes, i remember. Which gives me an idea for a banner for us i shall work on it when i get in tonight... with some other banners and sigs i am dreaming up at my desk
          Oooohhhh...and I look forward to seeing your creativity!

I don't have too many bondage piccies in my Photobucket (I'll leave that specialty to the experts here!)
          but since it's early and I've just had my breakfast, the following should suffice:

Comment

Congrats Jilly on 1700!!!

And since I, too, lack bondage pics beyond the usual suspects,
            you'll have to bear with me as I embark on
            THE BIGGEST STRETCHES TO BONDAGE COSIDERATION EVER!!

J: "Looks like Ang is up to something again."
            D: "The only consolation I have is that it'll be a while before her run to 1000."
            J: "I see what you mean. What's with the helmet?"
            D: "It's precautionary."
            J: "Afraid of being whumped?"
            D: "It's these magnetic pants. They're a hazard walking by anything metal."
            J: "So...wear something else."
            D: "I would...but--"
            J: "Pants Emporium still not answering your calls?"
            D: "No."
            J: "Got it."

Comment

OOOO JILLY....1700 POSTS!

AND ANG ON 900 POSTS!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU

Found this rather nice rearview little leather number.....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Good Morning; it's bondage Thursday

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ic/dj237pu.jpg

Yes Ang; you may smack me for being chipper.
                I won't smack ya'....I'll just tweak your
                disposition a little until you're as cranky as the rest of us....

Sleep deprivation bondage...??

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  Wow! Scary, those are really great caps - crisp and clear
                  What are you using to capture those? *envious*
                  I am just using the software (WinDVD) that came with my DVD player. My system is over 3 years old. I never thought that I could. A friend who system is older than mine had recently discovered that she was able to makes caps so I thought if she can maybe I can. So I decided to browse the help menu of my DVD and there it was: " How to capture pics?". To say I was excited was an understatement. So the first thing I decide to try and cap was MS Beyond the Gate from the S7 DVDs.

Here are a couple more.

\
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Congrats Jilly-1700 Posts!!
                    Woo Hoo Ang-900 Posts!!
                    Darn my need for sleep - I miss all the good milestones.

Comment

Yay Scary on making caps!
                      And LOOOOOOOOOOVE that sig, Seshat....you're the best!

Incriminating evidence bondage....?

Comment

it took me a week to read 50 pages from the start, and about 15 pages back from the last, then i just gave up

we have to form some sort of association against that beard thing. it's just wrong
                        We have, it's GAG. (Girls Against Gerbils.) I just haven't had time to do any official organizing. So far I know Seshat and I are members; I'll add you to the roster, Mazz.

EDIT: I see Ses was right on top of it. Dee Dee has been duly added to the list as well.
                        Last edited by Jillybiehn; 28 April 2005, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          Oooohhhh...and I look forward to seeing your creativity!

I don't have too many bondage piccies in my Photobucket (I'll leave that specialty to the experts here!)
                          but since it's early and I've just had my breakfast, the following should suffice:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/8d3c574d.jpg
                          WAIT. It's Thursday and hardly anyone's got any First Ones caps in?

I now have so many caps of this ep, that if i scroll through them quickly enough in the picture viewer, it's like watching the daniel scenes without sound you can never get enough of this episode. those eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                            We have, it's GAG. (Girls Against Gerbils.) I just haven't had time to do any official organizing. So far I know Seshat and I are members; I'll add you to the roster, Mazz.
                            superb. i shall work on my banner plans tonight *evil laughter*

also, congrats to YOU and ANG on your post totals!!

hey. one day i might even break 100!

Comment

WooHoo Jilly!!!! 1700 Posts!!!!!!!!

WooHoo Ang!!!! 900 Posts!!!!!!!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

congrats to YOU and ANG on your post totals!!

hey. one day i might even break 100!
                                Trust me, Mazz. You'll get there quicker than you ever thought possible.

This counts because even though you cannot SEE the actual bondage,
                                you KNOW it's there. However, this does not guarantee pants availability.

Comment

Working...
                                X