No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night I watched the Super Bowl but I had turn into Stargate SG-1 briefly just to see that delightful and yummy Daniel aka Michael Shanks!
    sigpic
    Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
    http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hello avp! welcome to the thread & welcome to GateWorld!
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missus Jackson View Post
        Does anyone know where I can working links to XOBastetOX fics? I really really want to read them....
        Hi, I'm having trouble with a lot of my links at the moment, and I'll get in touch if I can find any that work. Here's one story on The Comfort Zone, though:

http://www.sg1hc.com/archive/authorW_Z.html

Comment

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I don't normally frequent these parts, but I found this and it made me giggle, so I wanted to share it in a Daniel-loving thread:

simply.jpg
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

ahaha I like it
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                I don't normally frequent these parts, but I found this and it made me giggle, so I wanted to share it in a Daniel-loving thread:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36901[/ATTACH]
                Honestly, I thought that meme was totally done for me, but that really made me laugh! Thanks

Plus, y'know, Sean Bean

Comment

Originally posted by magickmoons View Post
                  Honestly, I thought that meme was totally done for me, but that really made me laugh! Thanks

Plus, y'know, Sean Bean
                  Priceless ... thanks for pointing, SaraBahama

And *peers* magick ... is that you?????

Comment

sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X