Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY SIX - SGU DANIEL

Because, after 10+ years there's simply no-one else Jack O'Neill would trust to do the most important of jobs for him...

Deeds xx
    Last edited by discodiva; 06 December 2012, 10:35 PM.
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Because, after 10+ years there's simply no-one else Jack O'Neill would trust to do the most important of jobs for him...

WORD! (and if this was another thread I'd expand on that ...)

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

DAY SEVEN - ROBODANIEL

Because even when you're about to get your head blown off, you will NEVER betray your friends...

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

^^^

"It's okay, Jack. This isn't your fault. You can't stop this. It's been a hell of a ride."

*jdj wails and sobs as Daniel's head rolls around floor*

Comment

I know!...I'm sorry I'm throwing in a few sad ones...but poor old Daniel spent so much time having his life turned upside down with terrible events....here's another one from that episode....I have to say that now I've seen Double Jeopardy with LIVE commentary from the man himself at Chevron 7.9, I have a lot more respect and love for it....even if teh pretty is only in it for a short while... ...I just imagine Michael behind the camera for every subsequent scene after that, doing a really great job directing Rick and the others...

And yeah, Jack's got a green hedgehog sitting on his shoulder, nothing will convince me otherwise..

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

And yeah, Jack's got a green hedgehog sitting on his shoulder, nothing will convince me otherwise..

Or a moss-covered armadillo.

I like Double Jeopardy and think Michael did a bang-up job of directing what was a technically difficult ep. Also ... two Jack O'Neills. BONUS!

Comment

Oh yes.....and Rick is a cheeky nightmare to direct too!....after the talk about him and props I watch him like a hawk in other episodes....Michael was dead right!...do NOT give Richard Dean Anderson a prop to play with...EVER!!!...*snerk*...

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      Because even when you're about to get your head blown off, you will NEVER betray your friends...
                      God that gets me every time.

Comment

DAY EIGHT - "WHO THE HELL AM I?" DANIEL JACKSON

Because even hot, sweaty & memory stamped, he sure looks damn good!!!..

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

*splashes in the shallow end*

I think Michael/Daniel is at his most beautiful round about this period of SG-1. Although I adore the SGU era, too. Oh, who am I kidding ... just give me Michael/Daniel any season!

Comment

This is why I'm on such an "SG-1 High" atm...with the three cable channels showing a different season of Daniel almost continuously I am bombarded with visuals of Michael as Daniel in all differing personas....this week I got to see him all dazed and confused with floppy hair in "Prisoners" & "Gamekeeper", S2, whilst seeing him all woobied and hurty in "Icon", S8 and being all cerebral and wonderful with Robert Carlyle as S.10 & onwards Daniel in SGU...and soon of course we'll have our confirmation that he's still Jack's most trusted SG-1 advisor and friend when they appear together, IN THE SAME ROOM, in the first part of the SGU S1 finale...

My SG1 Cup is full of teh Happy Happy Happy at...

sigpic

Comment

DAY NINE -
                              " DR "JUST LOOK AT THOSE ARMS" JACKSON

You know me, I'm a sucker for S.7 promo pics....there may well be a Sunday Treat heading with extras from this guy & his mate, a certain funky Colonel, in honour of RDA who will be supporting the "Quench The Fire Charity Race" in LA later on today...

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

^^^

*thud*

And that's all I got.

Sunday treat, eh? Cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X