Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!
    I just started watching “saving hope” a couple of days ago and I love it. I was really excited when I read that Michael is in a new series. I hope they will bring more of Charlie-in-action-flashbacks or something like this.
    I’m just done w/ episode 5. so there’s probably more to come, oh this waiting for the next one is hard.
    Michael is looking better and better over the years =)

Comment

sigpic
      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Originally posted by John Emmanuel Ramos View Post
                Hi!
                Welcome!

Originally posted by Cassy View Post
                Hello everyone!
                I just started watching “saving hope” a couple of days ago and I love it. I was really excited when I read that Michael is in a new series. I hope they will bring more of Charlie-in-action-flashbacks or something like this.
                I’m just done w/ episode 5. so there’s probably more to come, oh this waiting for the next one is hard.
                Michael is looking better and better over the years =)
                Welcome, Cassy!
                I am loving Saving Hope too. The wait for the 9th ep is killing me. ITA with you on wanting more Charlie in action flashbacks. Those are great. I would love it if Charlie was out of his coma in season two. *crosses fingers*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi there slizzie
                      I just finished watching the 8th episode and oh… why does it have to end there?!? Although I know that Charlie cannot be dying because the whole series wouldn’t make much sense anymore, I’m dying to know what happens..
                      It would be wonderful if your wish of him waking up next season comes true!

I also just stumbled upon this one video of Michael and Lexa promoting some books their children love, I know it’s not a new video, but I just saw it.
                      Michael says about the book (“Ninja, Cowboy, Bear”) he is talking about “They all have different talents and skills, and they all think they are better than the other person. Nobody is better than everybody else, but everybody is better at something than everybody else.” I just love it and the way he says it

oh I really like the pics w/ the glasses on.. I’m just so used to see him w/ glasses, it’s a bit weird, they suit him well even though they are not great glasses..

Comment

I am with you, Cassy. They had to end it there? It's a tough spot to wait from. Is it the 16th yet? Please, call me Sonja.

Glasses do look good on him. Though I have to say I am for anything that shows off his baby blues.

Last edited by slizzie1986; 08 August 2012, 08:02 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello, Pond.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X