No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey fellow Hussies! *boggles at Rainbow being on too* Cripes, poor MS would never come out of his house if he knew about us Well, he's seen photographic evidence of how disturbed we are....

and even touched some of us...

*runs off to start sending piccies to people who wanted them* I've been shamefully remiss

Comment

Blasted sat internet is on the blink!! I am on dial up at the moment... Had to shut off avatars and sigs to get the pics to load at all!! And you're having an Evil Daniel Tuesday in addition to Headgear!! ARGH!!

Of course, I'm convinced that Kliggins has my sat provider in her back pocket... So while I am "grounded" from the Thunk threads, I am capping every piccies I can find of Jack and Daniel in boonies...

I'll get you, Kliggins, and your little dog too!

Comment

For all you "hussies" and Daniel fans, who seem to enjoy viewing MS from ALL angles ( ), here's a pic I snapped at the Vancouver Con. Hope I get the code correct...I'm VERY rusty, so bear with me.

On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          You would! I want the pink one! Oh well, I guess I'll take the white one nearest the Lovely Slaveboy.

Great work Mazz!!
          Fine, I'll just take all the clones and go sit in the hot tub outside.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Fine, I'll just take all the clones and go sit in the hot tub outside.
              Jilly, don't make me hurt you.

Comment

Jilly, don't make me hurt you.

http://members.cox.net/ggode/season8s1.jpg
                Don't even start with me.

Comment

You talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Blasted sat internet is on the blink!! I am on dial up at the moment... Had to shut off avatars and sigs to get the pics to load at all!! And you're having an Evil Daniel Tuesday in addition to Headgear!! ARGH!!

Of course, I'm convinced that Kliggins has my sat provider in her back pocket... So while I am "grounded" from the Thunk threads, I am capping every piccies I can find of Jack and Daniel in boonies...

I'll get you, Kliggins, and your little dog too!
                    That would be my and my little cats too!

*checks to make sure she has Meimei's satellite company on speed dial*
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh Klig, that pic makes me gibber and think wonderfully non-pg thoughts. Anybody know the date for that one? He looks wonderfully young...

Comment

You talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?

http://members.cox.net/ggode/8x03ld1.jpg

Well, yeah, otherwise I'd just be talking to...thin air...

Comment

Oh Klig, that pic makes me gibber and think wonderfully non-pg thoughts. Anybody know the date for that one? He looks wonderfully young...
                          Maybe promo pic from end season two/beginning season three after they let him cut his hair.
                          sigpic

Comment

And since it's Parts day down there in Bayou country, a favorite part of Blingy's:

Comment

OMG! i have been neglecting this thread ALL day and night........i am soooooo sooooorrrryyyy my dear Daniel....please forgive me....
                              sigpic

Comment

And since it's Parts day down there in Bayou country, a favorite part of Blingy's:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/summit1.jpg
                                OooOOOoOoo...You love me!

Y'all don't want me to sleep tonight, do ya?

Comment

Working...
                                X