Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Um, DeeDee...Stainless steel is non-magnetic... You're going to have to take care of the clone (and his pants) the old fashioned way: Sitting on him. He's looking forward to it as you can see...

http://members.cox.net/mgode/Lair8.jpg
    Ouch!.... Poor Daniel.....now I really do feel sorry for him!...

sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

...Dr. Jackson checks the iron content of his power-bar
      before placing it in the pocket of his new magnetic pants...

Comment

I got nuthin' for this one...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          I got nuthin' for this one...

http://members.cox.net/mgode/Lair.jpg
          No words needed Bling!.....Stunning!....

Dee Dee xx
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
            DeeDee, I thought of you today in Barnes and Noble. There was this book that caught my eye called "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". I did a double-take and had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing out loud. I have no idea what it's about, the title just reminded me off you.

While I was there, I bought the new issue of Stargate Magazine. This one has a great article about MS. There's one quote that I have to share.

'..Shanks admits to being surprised by the casting of Ben Browder. "I had no clue," he laughs. "...I found out by reading it on the Internet, actually!"

You think he was hanging around here? If so, I hope he avoids this thread like the plague--it might freak him out too much.

I just had to buy that magazine. I just got my income tax bill. So I had to do something to cheer myself up so I bought the Magazine. It cost me $12 but it is worth every cent. That is a really great interview with MS!!! It just made me all the more excited about Season 9. I especially love the doubleside Centerfold of MS. It is now posted up on the wall by my computer.
            sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

So, I have some interesting, but good, news. Some of you may remember back in August when I was suddenly let go from the job I had and loved after an acquisition. I had a difficult time finding a job and recently got one about two months ago. Everyone there has been great and the job is wonderful (except for the occassional rubber band incident). Anyway, I got a phone call a few weeks ago from my previous employer saying that they had a job that, apprently, I was the only candidate they had. Apprently they bought part of themselves back as the buy out didn't go as well as hoped. I accepted their offer and start back there in three weeks!! I'm soooooo happy about this. I missed everyone over there when I left and can't wait to go back. So, yay!! Break out the champagne!!

So this is somewhat on topic, even Michael, Chris and Peter are happy for me!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                I kinda liked this one...
                And whaddiya know! It's not a boonie!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...9/djnox131.jpg
                That does not comfort me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  So, I have some interesting, but good, news. Some of you may remember back in August when I was suddenly let go from the job I had and loved after an acquisition. I had a difficult time finding a job and recently got one about two months ago. Everyone there has been great and the job is wonderful (except for the occassional rubber band incident). Anyway, I got a phone call a few weeks ago from my previous employer saying that they had a job that, apprently, I was the only candidate they had. Apprently they bought part of themselves back as the buy out didn't go as well as hoped. I accepted their offer and start back there in three weeks!! I'm soooooo happy about this. I missed everyone over there when I left and can't wait to go back. So, yay!! Break out the champagne!!

So this is somewhat on topic, even Michael, Chris and Peter are happy for me!

http://images.snapfish.com/3437784%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2338%3D%3B66%3D49%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323773%3B9%3C6%3C 6ot1lsi

Kerri
                  Woohoo! Congrats Kerri!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                    Aww Kerri....that's fantastic news!.....well done!....

Here's a smiley Daniel for you.....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
                      DeeDee, I thought of you today in Barnes and Noble. There was this book that caught my eye called "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". I did a double-take and had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing out loud. I have no idea what it's about, the title just reminded me off you.
                      ROFL!....just spotted this when I looked back.....I've soooo got to Google this!.....

Dee Dee xx

D. *And I dread to think where that's going to take her!*
                      sigpic

Comment

And now...the continuation of Evil Tuesday! Dum da da DUM!

And what IS Evil Tuesday without Absolute Pants, I ask you?

Comment

Comment

I love this one, so malevolently contemplative...

Comment

An Absolute beaut by Bling:

Comment

This is about how I felt after the demoltion of my bathroom and kitchen this past weekend:

"It's never going to get done!"

Comment

Working...
                                X