No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to help balance out these evil non-headgear pics...

Comment

A little something for headgear Tues.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Then you have the incognito headgear.....

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm....headgear.

Comment

Look at those big sad eyes. I guess being told 'this is the end' will do it to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Look at those big sad eyes. I guess being told 'this is the end' will do it to ya.

http://members.cox.net/mgode/Lair2.jpg
              Sob sob.....poor Daniel.... Beautiful cap Blingy!....

Bandana time for me I think.... with added tongueage....

sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Goodness, I have just "read" up on the last ten pages or so....I'm glad I now have my own sarcophagus, because I needed reviving....a lot...
                And boy, do I like the "Evil Tuesday" pics...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                ~CELLO!~
                ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Oy vey hussies. Am in KS, been for a few days. Been running around like crazy getting settled in. Stuff should arrive tomorrow, am currently at the library making a quick stop before going and getting my DSL set up. So I can come and thunk with all you wonderful ladies who I have missed soooo much while I have been gone.

Kiwi saw your album, wonderful pictures! I bow before your amazing picture taking skills...(now if only I can get you flown to Chicago for my next adventure???? ).

Anyways hussies, this is just a quick stop by, I will be back in full thunking form, more or less, hopefully tomorrow! Dee Dee I expect my clone to have his pants back by then!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                    Anyways hussies, this is just a quick stop by, I will be back in full thunking form, more or less, hopefully tomorrow! Dee Dee I expect my clone to have his pants back by then!
                    So glad to see that Erin has put no restrictions on the clone treatment behavior of the REST of us.

Oh, hi there, Erin!!!

Comment

Well, I have to go for a few hours (not that I've been here much anyway )

Just a quick thunk before I go.......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                        Hey Erin!.....I'll do my best....he's been giving me lots of trouble in the new kitchen but I think I may have the answer (thanks to Jilly) - Magnetic Pants!.... ...with the amount of stainless steel in there they should hold him till you get back!..

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                          Hey Erin!.....I'll do my best....he's been giving me lots of trouble in the new kitchen but I think I may have the answer (thanks to Jilly) - Magnetic Pants!.... ...with the amount of stainless steel in there they should hold him till you get back!..

Dee Dee xx

Um, DeeDee...Stainless steel is non-magnetic... You're going to have to take care of the clone (and his pants) the old fashioned way: Sitting on him. He's looking forward to it as you can see...

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                            Ah...you can't beat a man in leather........well actually..................

*thinks big PG paddle and zips mouth shut quickly*

Staying with the leather theme however........

DeeDee, I thought of you today in Barnes and Noble. There was this book that caught my eye called "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". I did a double-take and had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing out loud. I have no idea what it's about, the title just reminded me off you.

While I was there, I bought the new issue of Stargate Magazine. This one has a great article about MS. There's one quote that I have to share.

'..Shanks admits to being surprised by the casting of Ben Browder. "I had no clue," he laughs. "...I found out by reading it on the Internet, actually!"

You think he was hanging around here? If so, I hope he avoids this thread like the plague--it might freak him out too much.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                              OK, after much blood, sweat, tears and mouse clicking I've put together a photo album of some of the photos from the Vancouver con
                              Click here for Vancouver Con Photos
                              Enjoy! (I'm gotta post this link in a few places for people to see).
                              KG, thanks for the link. Great pics. I love the one of Dan Shea showing off the boo-boo on his leg.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work. Those pics are so amazing.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X