Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
    I'm sure it's been said before, but I'm too lazy to read all... 8672 pages of this thread But I'll risk repeating it anyways...

In the animated film "Atlantis: The Lost Empire" I saw a lot of Stargate allusions, the foremost of which was the characterization of Milo Thatch-- who is a dead ringer for Daniel Jackson!

Anyone else notices the striking similarities? I count it as a smart move on their part, btw...
    Yep Michael noticed as well... also the A in the name is the same as well...

Kriss
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      Hey selene!
      Hey MacGadget! Howsit goin?

Hey Kriss! Did Michael Shanks point that out in an interview, or at a convention? I have yet to see him in person, and the only interview clip I've seen was him and Chris Judge talking about the Jack/Daniel slash fandom... HILARIOUS, btw!

Comment

Hey Kriss! Did Michael Shanks point that out in an interview, or at a convention? I have yet to see him in person, and the only interview clip I've seen was him and Chris Judge talking about the Jack/Daniel slash fandom... HILARIOUS, btw!
        He said it at a convention....the transcripts for loads of the conventions are on MSOL....a lot of fun to read....

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...ns/index.shtml

Kriss
        sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

OK who else thinks those biceps, blue eyes, and glasses are the perfect combo...?

*pops out*
          "Y'know; Lose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No Longer in posession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!!!"

The perfect couple!

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
            He said it at a convention....the transcripts for loads of the conventions are on MSOL....a lot of fun to read....

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...ns/index.shtml

Kriss
            Thanks! *scampers off to read*

Comment

It's.. going.. lol. How about you?

Originally posted by Sam-n-Jack-in-<3 View Post
              *pops in*

OK who else thinks those biceps, blue eyes, and glasses are the perfect combo...?

*pops out*
              Hello Sam-n-Jack-in! I think we all can agreed on this statement! But really, I mean a smart guy is hot, guy with glasses is hot... and when that guy is handsome too... and then body builder too?! I mean it's too much of hotness! It's unreal!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                It's.. going.. lol. How about you?
                Heheh... Can't imagine it's going too badly for you if you have all these lovely screenshots to keep you company!! Just kidding. Kinda.

Comment

lol, true! Every time there's something wrong, I come here, and then everything is nice again!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Those of you who might remember that Michael filmed a pilot to a series called "Eastmans" a couple of years back will be pleased to know that MSOL has managed to get hold of a copy and now has a set of clips with his VERY BRIEF appearances in....his part would have been developed if the series had been picked up, but it wasn't.....still, any new stuff from Michael, no matter how small or old, is always welcome to a dedicated fangirl...

Go to the usual place to get the link to the new clips page...

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X