Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    A certain degree of dementia is a requirement for this thread. At least that's what they told me at the door when they handed me my clone and my ration of pineapple.
    You have to be demented for this thread. Hey, nobody told me that! Allright, who is hiding my memos?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      You have to be demented for this thread. Hey, nobody told me that! Allright, who is hiding my memos?
      Memos, you say? Been saving this one for just such a moment:

Daniel: You just had to say something to the General, didn't you, Jack?

Comment

Memos, you say? Been saving this one for just such a moment:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/9560435a.jpg

Daniel: You just had to say something to the General, didn't you, Jack?
        Glad I could oblige.
        sigpic

Comment

A certain degree of dementia is a requirement for this thread. At least that's what they told me at the door when they handed me my clone and my ration of pineapple.
          You got pineapple? Dang! I grabbed some strawberries whcih while are delicious ... I have a weakness for pineapple ....

Does this thread have an official fruit?
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

*drags herself in*

*flops down on one of the chaise lounges scattered about The Pond*
            (Hey, what other kind of furniture are you going to be fed grapes on? )

What a day. Glad it's almost over.

Congrats Izzy and Dee Dee on your milestones.

Blue Eyes Friday and no Skiffyflash? Glad you saved it for me.

*sneaks off with Foxy's clone before Mei Mei can find the Bite-B-Gon and go to town*

Comment

Ooooh. I'm getting such a clear picture of this place now. Where are the Daniel clones walking around serving us lemonade?
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

mmm lovely danny piccys *drool*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                  You got pineapple? Dang! I grabbed some strawberries whcih while are delicious ... I have a weakness for pineapple ....

Does this thread have an official fruit?
                  As a matter or fact, I think the case can be made for pineapple as our official fruit, though there are some who express preference for mangoes or grapes.

Comment

Ya know...we need an Evil Daniel Day and a Pants Day...shall we petition our respective goverments to add two more weekend days to the calendar?

Evil blue eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      As a matter or fact, I think the case can be made for pineapple as our official fruit, though there are some who express preference for mangoes or grapes.
                      Who is the official keeper of the Pineapple piccie from Evolution? I know I don't have it. (I only snurched the one with the car battery...I wonder why?)

Comment

Who is the official keeper of the Pineapple piccie from Evolution? I know I don't have it. (I only snurched the one with the car battery...I wonder why?)
                        My guess would be Bling's the guilty party. She IS #1 on the blame list.

*debates having her way with Foxy's clone or just using him for manual labor over the weekend a la Ang*

Comment

Ya know...we need an Evil Daniel Day and a Pants Day...shall we petition our respective goverments to add two more weekend days to the calendar?

Well now, Jilly, thank you! I hadn't seen that exact pic before. Looks a bit like he's been suffering from some overcharged static electricity in the hair department...but lovely all the same. Remiel, right?

Comment

Well now, Jilly, thank you! I hadn't seen that exact pic before. Looks a bit like he's been suffering from some overcharged static electricity in the hair department...but lovely all the same. Remiel, right?
                            Weckome. Indeedy, IS Remiel. Evil yummy bad. *sigh* I'm so tired I'm reduced to baby talk.

Going to watch Zero Hour and go to bed. *yawn* 'Night, hussies. MWA!

Comment

Silly me. I thought EVERY DAY was Pants Day.

Comment

Daniel: THEY'RE LEAVING ME WITH WHO???? The hell with the pants, where's a turtleneck and a scarf!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X