No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EE Gads... Mei Mei babysitting the clones.... THAT is a felony waiting to happen
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      No, I only lust after the day I can have my own custom avatar like certain people. 'Course it would help if I had the least idea what I would use for one...but I have the whole next year to figure something out...
      Ah, g'wan wit' yaself! I hereby predict you'll be sporting custom avatars by the time the new season starts in July.

Something like this maybe, from the 'Innocent-Looking Yet Snarky And Tied To A Chair' Collection...

Comment

ATTENTION ALL SYSTEM LORDS:

Blingaway
        DJFavorite
        Iskandra
        Kiwigater
        Meimei
        Seshat
        Sela

Please turn in your keys to the executive loo. As someone (meimei) damaged the door while doing who knows what with her clone, the lock has been replaced and your old key will no longer work.

Thanks to Seshat and Wirthless
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          EE Gads... Mei Mei babysitting the clones.... THAT is a felony waiting to happen
          Yeah, it certainly was last time.

Comment

Tame!! [innocent southern accent]Whatever do you mean??[/innocent southern accent]

Oh, well... Like she, of all people, doesn't know my, eh, proclivities... But I had to try...

Jack: You can stop laughing, Daniel... Mei Mei admitted that Tame was right.
            Daniel: *snort* Innocent southern accent! Like anyone would fall for that!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Ah, g'wan wit' yaself! I hereby predict you'll be sporting custom avatars by the time the new season starts in July.

Something like this maybe, from the 'Innocent-Looking Yet Snarky And Tied To A Chair' Collection...

Hmmmm....quite a nice choice there, Bling.
              However, I have a hankering for something from my Oxygen-Deprived Collection, I just can't decide which one. Decisions, decisions.
              I'll just keep tweaking the old multi-clone sig in the meantime.

Comment

Tame; we don't let Meimei babysit the clones. We want them unharmed when their owners get back.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  [center]ATTENTION ALL SYSTEM LORDS:

Please turn in your keys to the executive loo. As someone damaged the door while doing who knows what with their clone, the lock has been replaced and your old key will no longer work.

'Twarnt me! I was, um, doing something else, um, elsewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Hmmmm....quite a nice choice there, Bling.
                    However, I have a hankering for something from my Oxygen-Deprived Collection, I just can't decide which one. Decisions, decisions.
                    I'll just keep tweaking the old multi-clone sig in the meantime.
                    I figured as much, so I didn't want to get in your way. I just love those scenes from Point of No Return.

Daniel,eyes wide open: You're not a real doctor are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Tame; we don't let Meimei babysit the clones. We want them unharmed when their owners get back.
                      well now you know....I find that A BIT hard to believe.....aren't these that same *cough* ladies*cough* that came up with *BONDAGE THURSDAY* methinks there are things that they would WANT to blame Mei Mei for if just to take the heat off them
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        'Twarnt me! I was, um, doing something else, um, elsewhere...
                        Not me. I was otherwise engaged as well.

Comment

well now you know....I find that A BIT hard to believe.....aren't these that same *cough* ladies*cough* that came up with *BONDAGE THURSDAY* methinks there are things that they would WANT to blame Mei Mei for if just to take the heat off them
                          I think they actually like taking credit for their own, eh, work... Yes, this is a warped thread at times... Most of the time... Okay, all of the time...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            I think they actually like taking credit for their own, eh, work... Yes, this is a warped thread at times... Most of the time... Okay, all of the time...
                            ahhh now I know why you feel so at home here

Well be sure to utilize your *Guide for Whumping an Archeologist* and make a weekend of it

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              A certain degree of dementia is a requirement for this thread. At least that's what they told me at the door when they handed me my clone and my ration of pineapple.

Comment

Well she would, but DeeDee has a hard time passing off the spatula marks as bites.

Comment

Working...
                                X