• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wirthless

Foxy! What will we do without your tactful impurity
    in your absence????
    ROFL! What an excellent way to put it!!

Safe journey Foxie!

And milestones galore! Way to go DeeDee and Iskandra. And such system lordliness! (I did notice, Ses... ) How productive we all are!

Welcome Lida! Another con attendee for me to be jealous of. (ooo, bad english... )

Don't forget your boys while you're away Foxie!

Comment

Way to go, Dee Dee!!
      Some celebratory BLUE ABSOLUTE PANTS for Dee Dee's milestone!!

Comment

Kliggie. Darling...Keeper of the key, recipient of Many a Gift...

Where's my key?

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
          Uh...er....forget what I just said. Kliggins, you managed to push me over-

Behold, it's Fearsome System Lord Iskandra!
          Never mind, I just want the key to the bathroom!
          Congrats! This will be my only kneeling before you.

Here is your official key

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Kliggie. Darling...Keeper of the key, recipient of Many a Gift...

Where's my key?
            I am so sorry. I have been remiss in my duties.

For you a spare, since you had to wait so long. My most humblest apologies.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              And such system lordliness! (I did notice, Ses... )
              Pfffftttt...I didn't even notice until someone in another thread (who cares WAY more about these things than I do) pointed it out to me. Guess that makes me "Generally Clueless System Lord Seshat".

No, I only lust after the day I can have my own custom avatar like certain people. 'Course it would help if I had the least idea what I would use for one...but I have the whole next year to figure something out...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                Foxy! What will we do without your tactful impurity in your absence????
                I'm sure you will think of something.
                I will have to see if I can find an Internet Ye Olde Tea Shoppe somewhere (Internet cafe is a bit advanced for this part of Wales).

Kliggins, you are the official Dannyclone sitter, just don't expect to get paid what the cat sitter gets. And keep your eye on Mei Mei. And Blingy. And Wirthless and... the list is just too long... Just try to keep him in one piece, I will kiss him better when I get home.

FF
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                  OK gals....I was at the Vancouver Con, and I thought MS was a bit taken back by the whole idea of "thunking". He even seemed a tad embarrassed, but as always, sooooooooo cute! Wish I knew which of you out there were the lurcking thunkers at the Con.
                  Welcome Lida!!!! (I thought he was more concerned about the "whumping")

By the way, I was at the con. erin was there too, but she has disappeared for the week to move. Jen, and DeeJ were there as well, but I haven't seen them around much since the con.

So, where were you seated?
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Congrats Iskandra!!! two milestones in one day???
                    Welcome to the realm of System Lord. It's so much fun!!!

Way to go DeeDee!!!! 600 posts!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      I'm sure you will think of something.
                      I will have to see if I can find an Internet Ye Olde Tea Shoppe somewhere (Internet cafe is a bit advanced for this part of Wales).

Kliggins, you are the official Dannyclone sitter, just don't expect to get paid what the cat sitter gets. And keep your eye on Mei Mei. And Blingy. And Wirthless and... the list is just too long... Just try to keep him in one piece, I will kiss him better when I get home.

FF
                      I promise to keep your Danny clone out of danger while you are gone and maybe he will even keep his pants too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        I promise to keep your Danny clone out of danger while you are gone and maybe he will even keep his pants too.
                        Humph, I'll believe that when I see it.

Google failing to find me an internet cafe in Porthmadog (the nearest small town)... When we were in the middle of bog nowhere up on the Isle of Bute, we found a pub with access, everyone else sat down with a beer while I got my 'fix' (and a beer too, of course).

Haven't even begun packing but have set the Dannyclone to tidy the house, better go supervise, Max is on the prowl and we wouldn't want An Unfortunate Incident.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          While I promise absolutely nothing, especially as concerns his pants.

Comment

WOOO ISKANDRA....Congrats on the System Lordness!....way to go!....

And thanks for all the congrats on my 600 posts.....am a little embarrassed that it's just about 2 months since I started thunking!.... Seems I do nothing but sit at my computer all day dreaming of Daniel, pants and kitchen utensils....

It's a grand life isn't it?...

Dee Dee xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

well, DeeDee be thankful you don't have my hubby, I've been here since this incarnation of the forum has been around ( can you believe is't almost a year) and my hubby is currently complaining that I spend too much time here.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                well, DeeDee be thankful you don't have my hubby, I've been here since this incarnation of the forum has been around ( can you believe is't almost a year) and my hubby is currently complaining that I spend too much time here.
                                Aha!....know the feeling....I discovered internet forums 2 years ago....what with my music ones, this one and msn I think the other half has forgotten what I look like...... Fortunately he's a TV sport fanatic so I've got a very good excuse to escape here whenever I feel like it!.....

Oooo...it's Saturday here!.....what shall I post?.....

Suit Daniel...that'll do nicely....

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X