Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Loved the pix where he looked like he was playing pocket pool...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        Hey Ari! I just saw that episode ^^! Season 9 is just so hot...
        Hi Mac! *waves* Indeed.
        Hi Sonja, nice sig. Hawkman
        Love your BanDaniels LD
        "Now, don't say ka till you've tried it." Thanks to Maneth for my sig.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yummy!
            sigpic

Comment

What the frak? Why can't we post PB pics? Is this an April Fool's thing? That's just cruel. All my pics are from PB. I guess I can't post till tomorrow.
              Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 01 April 2011, 10:19 AM.
              sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/Sue_Jackson/Starrrgate%20The%20Ark%20of%20Truth/movie02_1398.jpg

What the frak? Why can't we post PB pics? Is this an April Fool's thing? That's just cruel. All my pics are from PB. I guess I can't post till tomorrow. :rolleAye:
                Sue, it's only your albums with the word Starrrgate in them. (LOL All of mine...)
                Last edited by Selene1212; 01 April 2011, 10:20 AM. Reason: remove img tags

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Loved the pix where he looked like he was playing pocket pool...
                  Well... We all know how long his fingers are...

Comment

Hmmmm
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice

Comment

Comment

Comment

Been playing around with some screenshots.....I managed to watch "Endgame", the quirky All-Canadian mystery series that Michael had a guest starring role in (quite a big guest starring role, i.e. main guest character in which the whole shebang revolved around)....I REALLY liked this series, reminded me of all those very "Canadian" things I watch quite avidly in the quiet evenings on my vacay....I LOVED Da Vinci's Inquest, Murdoch Mysteries and hope to catch The Guard sometime ...in fact next week's "Endgame" stars Tom McBeath and Steve Bacic from the looks of the trailer....

Anyway, this eppy also had one of Michael's SG-1 and Judicial Indiscretion co-stars in it as well, Matthew Harrison...I guess the actor-availability in Vancouver revolves around a trusted few....

Enough of that.....I played a bit with my little snipping tool and did a few.....once again they are nothing special, help yourself and enjoy!!...

The rest are here....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20Screenshots/

Enjoy and of course, beware spoilers although it's such a "wordy" type mystery that I don't think you'll guess too much from the screencaps really....

All in all, a nice little mystery show...and LOTS of wonderful shots of Vancouver and places I know, which is always an added bonus for me.....I will try and watch it in Vancouver when I'm there in less than 2 weeks' time!!!...

Deeds xx
                            Last edited by discodiva; 01 April 2011, 01:45 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              Been playing around with some screenshots.....I managed to watch "Endgame"

I played a bit with my little snipping tool and did a few.....once again they are nothing special, help yourself and if you want to post them anywhere then please do....
                              Thanks for sharing. It's sooo... the kissing scenes, the kitty in his laps *swoon* He is so HOT I'd like to see Endgame too. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Ariana_79 View Post
                                Thanks for sharing. It's sooo... the kissing scenes, the kitty in his laps *swoon* He is so HOT I'd like to see Endgame too. *sigh*
                                Oh yeah....he's very good with the kitty!......you can see he is a cat lover....

As I said, I'm not the best screencapper - Kriss's are tonnes better....but I wanted to have a go and share some....it won't be a regular thing - it's a lot of hard work!...

And yeah..he sure can "screen kiss"....*snerk*....

Deeds xx
                                Last edited by discodiva; 01 April 2011, 01:32 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X