No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll sign up for GAG!....I hate them!....

Well my last dream was a really weird Rufus Wainwright one ...am hoping for far better things having seen BB, Daniel + beard, Daniel draped across briefing table ....and if all else fails I have my trusty cuffs and kitchen utensils to fall back on.....

In all of tonight's excitement I've even forgotten what Friday's theme is.....

Oh well I'll leave Daniel hanging around till I wake in the morning ....good night hussies....enjoy the rest of your Thursday!...

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
      Ok, so I have to get this off my chest... I do not like the beard... I am sorry.
      I still love him and all, and he's still cute but I just do not admire it one bit.

Does anyone else here agree with me? I'd like to hear what you all have to say!
      Sorry, honey, I like it. But then, I like hairy men-my hubby has a beard. Don't worry, though, the most important parts are still there.

I meant the eyes and the lips--what did you think I meant??

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Lips? Did somebody mention lips?

Comment

Just because I don't want to chang my sig back yet....... a little reminder of the Daniel Work Week

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            I'm still undecided. I mean, yeah, the chin gerbil--bleah!, but the full beard...I still don't know, tho ^that^ makes a positive argument for clean-shaven... Guess I'm just going to have to see in July.

I do like scruffy though.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              Just because I don't want to chang my sig back yet....... a little reminder of the Daniel Work Week
              But lips cannot be contained!! They must be free to wander at will!!

Sorry, got a little crazy there...too much Danny on the conference table retouching...went to my head.

Comment

Only one thing wrong with those.
                Too. Many. Clothes.

How about that shot from Chimera. You know, the one of him in bed with his hands behind his head. That 'laid out' enough for ya??

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

ROFLMAO!! I'd be happy to be a charter member!
                  I second the motion! That gerbil just kills me everytime I see it. Reminds me of the time my hubby tried to grow something like that....you can imagine my response (the words "couch" and "the rest of eternity" come to mind). But I do come down on the "like the beard" side of the line. I like scruff (and it feel so nice on the side of your face when he kisses you *tee hee*).

I hope I sleep as well as I did last night. Thanks to Erin's con stories I had vivid dreams of Chris Judge trying to "cuddle" me all night long. Thanks, Erin!
                  No problem Seshat, I aim to please!

I have had dreams everynight but not about CJ "cuddling" me...*ducks PG paddle*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

well ladies you sure know how to get a girls blood pumping on cold aussie morning.

double thunk MS/BB, bondage and especially Daniel draped over the conference room table. Thank you all so much now I have to wipe the drool of the keyboard, mop the drool of the floor after I pick myself up off said floor.

Its Friday in Aus so happy blue eyes Friday all.

Comment

Hey...Seshat. Will this one work for ya? You can't see his face, but how can you not see that it's him?

Oooh.....this pic makes me go weak in the knees.

**THUNK**
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                        Hey...Seshat. Will this one work for ya? You can't see his face, but how can you not see that it's him?

Oooh.....this pic makes me go weak in the knees. **THUNK**

Works for me! Thanks, Sue!

Thanks to you hussies I'm sure that my dreams will be just as sweet tonight.

Comment

Okay, so I never could leave well enough alone.
                          Sorry to say he still has his clothes.>>>

You are my hero!

Comment

gibber gibber THUNK!

Ses, *where* did you find this pic??

Comment

Between Ses's piccie there and all the new MS on Dana Jeanne's site, I'm been afflicted with a serious jones for Young Daniel...

Comment

i keep catching myself pulling this face i think i have danielitis

anyhow, i was on a mission earlier to bring you the finest friday blue eyes pics. then i got sidetracked and made my computer pass out... so to celebrate me having almost 1000 caps, (352 alone are from the first ones ) here's a nice old but favourite:

oh yes, and another classic, chimera... who doesn't love a sleepy daniel? (but why's he sleepy ) :

i know i had more than this lined up. i have to go through all my files again *sigh* such hard work

Comment

Working...
                                X