No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I bet he was super annoyed to be at a huge premiere like that and to have such an obvious blemish. :

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
      Yeah, I bet he was super annoyed to be at a huge premiere like that and to have such an obvious blemish. :

Knowing Michael, probably not that much....LOL!....I think it worries the fans more than it does him....sadly life's like that....spots appear when you least want them and camoflauge make up doesn't always do the trick 100%!...

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

oooo! One of my All Time Favorite pics. Had to repeat.
        Thank You!!
        And Mac said nothing would come between him and his Stargate men, so I can't help but be a little worried, even though, I'm hopeful it's just love! :-)
        Thanks, Iffy!
        d

Comment

Yeah, it's been a while since Mac was around...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
            Knowing Michael, probably not that much....LOL
            If he's vain enough to wax his eyebrows then I can guarantee it annoyed him. hehe.

Originally posted by dtheories View Post
            http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/Dan133/sg15x152819.jpg

oooo! One of my All Time Favorite pics. Had to repeat.
            Thank You!!
            Mmmmm... the buns...
            Originally posted by dtheories View Post
            And Mac said nothing would come between him and his Stargate men, so I can't help but be a little worried, even though, I'm hopeful it's just love! :-)
            Well, its only been just over 2 weeks, so lets just hope he's on holiday or something... :xfingers:

Comment

Hello Pond! Sonja, Iffy perfect timing. THX both of you. *hugs*
              aaaand Red Ridding Hood... Thanks for the link Deeds.
              Few weeks ago I had a "conversation" with somebody. I mentioned him how I like to see Michaels kids. How they look like now. Now, one third of my dream came true.
              Last edited by Ariana_79; 08 March 2011, 11:12 AM.
              "Now, don't say ka till you've tried it." Thanks to Maneth for my sig.

Comment

Hi Ari!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Maneth! *waves*

Comment

This one is so sweet. Proud daddy and loving doughter. How nice young lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                      If he's vain enough to wax his eyebrows then I can guarantee it annoyed him. hehe.
                      What's about the waxed eybrows? And, how can you say he waxed them? To me they look the same as always..
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                        What's about the waxed eybrows? And, how can you say he waxed them? To me they look the same as always..

I wonder if he's been all "done up" for the previous role he just filmed for that pilot?....after all he usually NEVER gets a haircut until he gets a part - let the studio pay for it, as he's said before at Cons....perhaps this last role in the pilot of "Normal" called for a very "well-groomed" look?.....I know that waxing can last quite a long time after it's done too....

I think what makes him look more handsome than anything is the obvious pride he's showing with his beautiful daughter by his side....happiness shines out from him making him look more beautiful than ever imho...

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*sticks fingers in ears and pretends not to hear all the talk about waxed Daniel/Michael *

sigpic

Comment

OK, maybe I don't know what exactly means waxed...perhaps does it mean that he puts wax on his eybrows? Because I was thinking you were talking about waxing...
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

I am guessing they mean "waxed eyebrows".....as in they apply wax, then cotton strips and then rip the hairs out. It's great for managing unruly eybrows....but I just prefer not to think about a guy getting it done.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                hiya sonja :d

iffy!!! *huggles*
                                Originally posted by maneth View Post

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X